• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 mrsmark08

mrsmark08
  • 136 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amy&andy08
    Um, that's my date at Dreams los cabos....sorry to be a downer, but I was sure they only held one event at a time. hmmm....not happy.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chprfan
    amy....I thought they only help one wedding a day too. golrizlinx who confirmed your date at the resort??
    It just seems strange because when I went for my site visit last September, I had originally wanted my wedding on June 21, but it was "already booked" with only ONE wedding, so I picked Sunday the 22nd...so I guess it is a new thing

#22 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 01:07 AM

Congrats! It's such a great feeling.

#23 roxych1k

roxych1k
      • 18 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:03 PM

If your ceremony and reception are at different times I'm sure they can work with it.

#24 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:30 PM

hey ladies,

dreams does not have a 1 wedding a day policy. if you have a bigger wedding, you may be the only wedding of the day...also, they make sure that the weddings are not near each other.

like they may have one reception at cascade and one at oceana and you wouldn't even know they were both going on at the same time.

or one beach ceremony at 4 and one gazebo ceremony at 6...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users