Photo

WARNING!: Miguel Mayo

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#51 AllureEventDesign

AllureEventDesign
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:40 PM

I just now took a look at his work and it is really sad! I know.... I'm mean!

#52 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 01:01 PM

we did ban his IP actually, i guess he found another one to use!

#53 dmarie17

dmarie17
      • 276 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:31 PM

Wow, I hope that I never do anything to get on your bad sides! This forum is ruthless!!! LOL...
        And I'm not really sure how the spam topic got into the this forum but I am highly amused by it! I have a book on Spam... thats right, a book!! It's called 'Spam, a Biography'! I have NO idea where it came from but it's definitely on my bookshelf and I must say, it's quite a conversation piece at parties! I would recommend it to all. :)

#54 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:47 PM

I've just banned the user k1969 - this was him again, he only had one post, but if he sent you a PM as well, let us know.

#55 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 March 2008 - 04:34 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnnR
          I've just banned the user k1969 - this was him again, he only had one post, but if he sent you a PM as well, let us know.
          the sad thing is everyone knows k1969 is him and here he is posting props for himself...it is sort of amusing.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#56 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:07 PM

what an idiot - he's just hurting his business. i mean, what bride wants to work with someone that has to resort to sneaking on to a forum and pretending to refer himself.

#57 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:30 PM

wow, what a loser!

#58 Yari

Yari
              • VIP Member
              • 10,928 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 08:37 PM

He emailed me and said, "I read what you wrote on the forum, give me a chance." EWWW!! I feel like he is a stalker!

#59 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 09:29 PM

wow. pathetic.

#60 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Yari
                  He emailed me and said, "I read what you wrote on the forum, give me a chance." EWWW!! I feel like he is a stalker!
                  he really isn't doing his business any good by acting this way....total eww.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users