Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:27 AM

I love your bags!

#13 nenamono

nenamono
      • 282 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 12:48 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Cole5worm
        One spoon full or two? Remember your Health!
        I think that will do nicely. I can google one for Cancun also and print them both on cardstock for our guests. Thanks.

#14 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 28 February 2008 - 10:03 AM

Wow! Great bags! Your wedding is just a few days before mine, and I have... zippo, nada, zilch.

Honestly, I'm so jealous! I want to do all the fun stuff. But we live in an 850 sq foot apartment, so I have nowhere to store this stuff before the wedding, so I'll be getting everything as close to my departure date as possible.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#15 Cole5worm

Cole5worm
        • 371 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 05:10 PM

OH do not be jealous! I probably didn't need to get it all right now but i am a get it now type of person! I can't help it! I feel like I have a million more things to do but I probably don't. You have plenty of time to get your stuff!

#16 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
          • 298 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:32 PM

I love the bags and would love the website so that I can order them for my guests. Do you mind sharing?

#17 Alipires1

Alipires1
            • 298 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 06:35 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by RiuBride2b
              I love the bags and would love the website so that I can order them for my guests. Do you mind sharing?
              OTC is oriental trading company. You can google them. Plus if you search them on here you can find a coupon or too,

#18 tlomlad

tlomlad
              • Banned
              • 1,949 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:51 PM

those are the bags i was thinking of getting do you think your guest will take them to the beach not really worried about them using them in the future?

#19 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:54 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by becks
                  Wow! Great bags! Your wedding is just a few days before mine, and I have... zippo, nada, zilch.

Honestly, I'm so jealous! I want to do all the fun stuff. But we live in an 850 sq foot apartment, so I have nowhere to store this stuff before the wedding, so I'll be getting everything as close to my departure date as possible.

I have 660 square feet. Luckily we don't eat at the dinning room table. We both like to sit on the floor. So I've taken over the table. My wedding stuff is in 3 big plastic boxes behind the table. My computer is on top (BDW station) and all my craft stuff. Mike is OK with the mess as long as I keep it contained.

I like the idea of spreading cards, frisbees & balls between the bags. Not everyone needs their own. I might do that. I've reached my OOT bag budget so a toy for everyone is too much.

#20 Stormsong

Stormsong
                  • 287 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

I thought about adding toys...but then thought...how many people would actually USE them. Most of my guests are older family....so...more the lie on the beach kind of people. Not the...hey, lets play frisbee type of people. So, the whimsical thing I am adding is rubber duckies...and even THAT my FI shakes his head at.
                    Lisa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users