Sign in to follow this  
Yari

The BDW Biggest Loser Club - Season 1

Ok one quick question. What do we weigh ourselves in? Same outfit everytime so its far. Or nothing at all so its fair and just show our feet?

AARGHHH - My camera is broke - awhile ago I sat on it as some of you may remember (blurry wedding dress pics) So I have to hit it on the side and then turn it on - but it is not working - I will go get a new one ASAP but I don't know about tomorrow........Can I still do this?? I promise I will be honest!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
AARGHHH - My camera is broke - awhile ago I sat on it as some of you may remember (blurry wedding dress pics) So I have to hit it on the side and then turn it on - but it is not working - I will go get a new one ASAP but I don't know about tomorrow........Can I still do this?? I promise I will be honest!
Do you have a camera on your phone?

No I don't! It broke too - seriously - the little focus thing fell off the top - anyways I just found FI's camera - that should do the trick as long as I can find the cord to hook it up to the computer.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saraha View Post
Ok one quick question. What do we weigh ourselves in? Same outfit everytime so its far. Or nothing at all so its fair and just show our feet?
I was planning to just do no clothes and just show my feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
do you have a camera phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yari View Post
Glad you found a camera.

Ugh, so not excited about taking my pic tomorrow.
Neither am I, it's going to be VERY depressing!! Hopefully motivating as well.

Not to mention I've probably gained 10 lbs. this week from pigging out, hopefully I'll have a big loss the first week!