Sign in to follow this  
srbina

Hi!

Hi everyone! Very new to this site, but am finding lots of useful information! I do not have a location picked out yet, but am pretty set on Cancun. I am really liking Dreams and the Hyatt so far. So if anyone as any opinions on those places, that'd be great!

Sherry

Welcome Sherry! Glad you found us!! You will gather a ton of info here!! I am bias to Dreams, I fell in love with the wedding gazebo. But I know nothing about the Hyatt.

Welcome!! I was a Cabo bride, so I'm not much help with info on Cancun...but, you should be able to find lots of great info here...this site is a great resource.

Welcome to the Forum! There are tons of Dreams brides on here so if you search for Dreams Cancun you will get a ton of information!

welcome3.gif and congrats!

I think Cancun would be a great choice, me and my fiancee absolutely loved it there! We ended up deciding to get married in Jamaica though because my fiancee isn't keen on blood tests, anyway happy planning on whatever you decide!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Dental care would be very challenging when you are invited to a wedding. Everyone needs a clean and white teeth. I was also looking for a dental clinic in Toronto but all of the Doctor were busy. This was when I found Walk in Dental Clinic in Yonge Street just south of Steels. Since they were open until midnight, I did not have to leave my work early to get to my dentist. This dental clinic used dental veneers for my teeth and at the wedding everyone was asking me how I created my smile very nice.  The fact that they accept emergency patients for dental care is also very good. before the wedding, I recommend using this dentistry. If you need emergency dental care in Toronto visit Dr Karimi and Walk in dental clinic for their great patient care and service. 
    • I'm so sorry to hear this  Did you have a signed contract with him? What did he or the contract say the turn around time be? If it is way past the deadline, you have made several documented attempts to contact him, and he has broken your contract and failed to produce what has been promised, you could resort to writing an online review of your experience -- often times, that motivates vendors who've dropped the ball to rectify the situation because it affects other potential clients. 
    • STAY AWAY FROM CARIBBEAN EMOTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Michael Weiler is a SCAMMER he took our money and disappeared!! we hired him as our photographer for our wedding back in November, he gave us a run around for the first week or 2 saying our pictures are almost ready and then disappeared. we have been sending him emails, texts and phone calls for the past 4 months and he is now where to be found. I made a fake account to email him and he answered right away as he is only interested in taking peoples money and not give anything in return.
    • For weddings you should definitely use a travel agent as there are promotions and amenities with a group block that you will not get by booking individually like comped rooms, upgrades, spa treatments, etc.
    • Congratulations and welcome to the forum! There are lots of great resort options in Punta Cana and we have stayed at or toured many of them.  Are you looking for a family friendly resort or adults only?  What you interested in with nature and the ceremony? All of the resorts will have different wedding locations and there are also a variety of off resort wedding venues in Punta Cana. Please feel free to email us at info@wrighttravelagency.com if you'd like us to send resort info and check group rates. Thanks! Patty
  • Topics