27 replies to this topic

#21 JennyK

JennyK
  • 3,502 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:58 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by trisha0612
    GREAT choice for photog!

I LOOOOOOVE that dress for a TTD! It's honestly AWESOME!
    Its by the same designer that did the "November Rain" wedding dress..shes gotta be so expensive

#22 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:06 PM

I would look into having someone custom make you a dress. That way you can customize it to fit the look you are going for.
      Happily married since 2008

#23 staceyandadam

staceyandadam
      • 114 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:09 PM

Very exciting!! He is also the photographer my fi and I are booking! And you must be the one and only Jenny that is getting married in Cancun the week before we are getting married in Playa del Carmen! Congrats! Can't wait to talk with you!
        **Stace**

#24 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 02:29 AM

greeting kids from orlando... :) about to call it a night got the wedding tomorrow. been strange not logging on to BDW for the last two days.

hopefully ill have a nice gallery of this wedding for anyone that wants to see in a while

#25 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 03:11 AM

hey jenny, and brooke, and trish.. do i have some photos for you to see. holy crap... i got the entire wedding party to jump into the pool at midnight and of course i got pics. and then underwater photos of them. its awesome... hahaha

#26 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:53 AM

Congrats on checking one of the "big three" off your list (location, photographer, and dress!). Should be alot of fun- JM will def. keep your wedding interesting!

#27 JennyK

JennyK
              • 3,502 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jean-marcus
                hey jenny, and brooke, and trish.. do i have some photos for you to see. holy crap... i got the entire wedding party to jump into the pool at midnight and of course i got pics. and then underwater photos of them. its awesome... hahaha
                That sounds so cool! Can't wait to see your pics

#28 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:12 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
                  I would look into having someone custom make you a dress. That way you can customize it to fit the look you are going for.
                  Thats not a bad idea.. I have a client that's a seamstress and she's offered many times to make my dress and my BMs. This way I get exactly what I want
                  Very exciting!! He is also the photographer my fi and I are booking! And you must be the one and only Jenny that is getting married in Cancun the week before we are getting married in Playa del Carmen! Congrats! Can't wait to talk with you!
                  aww its ME :) We'll definitely be in touch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users