I'm so excited!! woot2.gifwoot2.gifwoot2.gifwoot2.gif

He's non other than Jean-Marcus Strole - Photography

After seeing his work and speaking with him one on one, he's exactly what my fiancee & I have been looking for. He's fresh, hip, got a great personality (as you all have seen his posts around here), but most of all very reasonably priced.

I'm so excited!!! One less thing I need to worry about and can scratch off my loooonggggggg list.

woop woooop *raising the roof* ... oh wait sorry im a little out dated with that one. lemme break into the cabbage patch.

it will be my HONOR to photograph your wedding jenny (and gregg if you're actually reading this as well)

any bride that is thinking about walking down to november rain is top in my rankings

Doesn't he rock?!!!!! I just got off the phone with him as well and looks like we've got ourselves a photog!! Trish and I are splitting him as we are getting married at Dreams Tulum right after each other.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
woop woooop *raising the roof* ... oh wait sorry im a little out dated with that one. lemme break into the cabbage patch.

it will be my HONOR to photograph your wedding jenny (and gregg if you're actually reading this as well)

any bride that is thinking about walking down to november rain is top in my rankings
Or the running man wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy106 View Post
Congrats! That rules!! Please please please just dont do the worm!!
why do you have to hate on the worm? its classic and what else gets the party hyped up more then the worm...