Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

need to find orange purse!

I posted in a different thread, but is my siggy HUGE? It's driving me crazy, but I already made it so small in phtobucket... DOn't want to mess with it more if you all see it right.

your siggy looks fine.

I was having the same problem the other night, my sig was huge, but I had used a small size in PB, I got so frustrated I ended up deleting my sig for a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
What do you all think of this purse? I had come across it before, but thought that the pattern was too much, but I still like it and the pattern would kinda fit into my AHR reception since it's at a Chinese/Japanese restaurant...
Etsy :: muchachak :: The Original Muchacha K Custom Reversible Clutch
Click the image to open in full size.
That bag is so cute. Did you wind up getting one yet?
BTW- I love your new pic, so cute.

Yay! I bought the one from etsy. The one kinda orange. it's reversible too. I figured, I've known about it for a few weeks and I kept coming back to it, so why the hell not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Yay! I bought the one from etsy. The one kinda orange. it's reversible too. I figured, I've known about it for a few weeks and I kept coming back to it, so why the hell not.
Oh nice! I really liked that one! It's def you.

Carly I also saw the Nine West one and was about to post it until I saw somebody else already did. Either way I'm glad you found a bag, it is super cute! Btw you look great in your wedding dress! I heart it!