Sign in to follow this  
Martha

The Person Below Me- Game!!!

hardwood floors! Though FI hates them, he says they're too cold.

Would you rather...Pay for all of a destination wedding or have a free wedding of your choosing at home?

(I'm sticking with the DW)

oh mannn.. if i could have it the way i wanted it i would go with the free one because i have some sick plans i could only do here at home and no way i could get it worked out DW style... (its hard to import 37 goats and a firetruck to another country wink.gif )

"if you had 37 goats and a firetruck what would you do with them at your wedding?"

I would have a parade! Think New Orleans jazzy funeral, but happy of course! There would have to be some costuming involved...I'd want them all to match. I wonder if you could give them away afterwards, like how people take centerpieces... Here's our goat! His name is Charlie!

Are there firemen on the truck? And do they arrive at the bachelorette party or the wedding? That would make a lot of ladies happy at my wedding!

The goats, not so much :o)

My question is, what songs are on your soundtrack of life?

Overall no. Getting a new puppy and having to give so much time has been wonderful, but to be honest, it has made FI and I realize that we don't want children for a long time. We are selfish with our time together.

Brings me to my question: Are you and FI on the same page with the idea of having kids?

A: I think so. Once we pay off our bills this year, we are going to start trying. He is nervous but Im def ready!

Q: would you ever adopt if you could not have children?

oooo glad i found this game!

I don't know if I could adopt, FI would be all for it though

Q: If you ever cheated and there was no way for your FI to find out, would you still tell them?

No i wouldnt tell him BUT ive never cheated.Ive had it done to me and its soul destroying.

OK my turn.

How could your partner/hubby make your day PERFECT?

He could make my day perfect by planning a day away from home, families, phones and work! all by ourself at the beach or park....

How could YOU make your Parney/Hubby day perfect?