Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Martha

The Person Below Me- Game!!!

Recommended Posts

Teacher I believe. I am close to doing it too. I "took a break" 4 years ago with 4 quarters left. I might start back in the fall. I have a 2 year old (2 today atually) that I stay home with and I am ready for some adult interaction and a can do two things at once. Get my degree and talk to adults at the same time..lol

 

If you could change any one thing in your past, what would it be?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot I was supposed to answer my own question. It is definitely a tie between Scrabble and Trivial Pursuit.

 

When I was really little I wanted to be a ballet dancer. I've now decided I want to be independantly wealthy and a philanthropist.

 

This is a morbid question from "The Book of Questions" (which every couple should have for parties)

 

Imagine you are the leader of a group of 100people in danger (Jack on Lost). There are only 2 ways to safety.

Option #1 - 90 people are guaranteed safety, but you know you will have to sacrifice 10.

 

Option #2 Everyone will either die or survive--it's a 50/50 shot, all or nothing.

 

Which option do you choose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamaicaBride062108 View Post
IImagine you are the leader of a group of 100people in danger (Jack on Lost). There are only 2 ways to safety.
Option #1 - 90 people are guaranteed safety, but you know you will have to sacrifice 10.

Option #2 Everyone will either die or survive--it's a 50/50 shot, all or nothing.

Which option do you choose?
Definitely sacrifice the 10.

What is the oldest, rattiest piece of clothing you own and still wear on a regular basis?
(I have an old pair of cut-off jean shorts - jeans were my brother's from high school - I still wear them to clean house)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by becks View Post
Definitely sacrifice the 10.

What is the oldest, rattiest piece of clothing you own and still wear on a regular basis?
(I have an old pair of cut-off jean shorts - jeans were my brother's from high school - I still wear them to clean house)
I would have to say my orange hooded sweatshirt from ROOTS! Its more than 13 years old, and its by far my favorite thing for lounging around the house!!

What was by far the most EMBARRASING thing you did last week that no one else knew about? heh heh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Martha View Post
I would love it if he could hear me. sad.gif He went to the EMT today and our suspicions are correct....major hearing loss in right ear.

Question: What is one of your faults/bad habits?
I have to send my FI to EMT. I swear he has hearing loss. He claims he has learned to tune out female voices by living having to listen to his mom and sis all his life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwachniak View Post
I would have to say my orange hooded sweatshirt from ROOTS! Its more than 13 years old, and its by far my favorite thing for lounging around the house!!

What was by far the most EMBARRASING thing you did last week that no one else knew about? heh heh
Sorry forgot to answer the question too. This is so not fair though....I got the really tough one.

I nearly passed out at the gym.

Who has caused you the most problem with the wedding planning process?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by monicaswave View Post
Sorry forgot to answer the question too. This is so not fair though....I got the really tough one.

I nearly passed out at the gym.

Who has caused you the most problem with the wedding planning process?
Myself - for being a lazy ass so nothing got done blush2.gif

Question - what is one gift you want the most for your wedding?

My answer - money! so I can buy whatever I want later..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A really good set of knives. I've been on a cooking kick lately and my knives suck! Grrr...

 

Have you ever cheated on a boyfriend?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will jump in here. No I haven't.

 

 

Who is the weirdest member of your family?

My answer: My dad's sister. So weird...has to take this stupid chair EVERYWHERE she goes because she has back problems. My dad got re-married on the beach...all white chairs in the sand...and then this big black, ugly computer chair!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I want most for the wedding is my full set of dishware, I don't want to have to complete the set! Money is #1 because of the practicality and the electric mattress pad is #3.

 

Who is not coming to your wedding that disappoints you most?

~My good friend who has the money but whose DH is being a butt. I'm also thinking the plane to our connection city is too small for her and she is scared to fly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×