Jump to content


Marriage License?

  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 melwru

  • Jr. Member
  • 207 posts

    Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

    I am getting married at ROR next Jan 15 My question is:

    Do we apply for a marriage license here in the city we live in and then take the paper with us to Jamaica? Or do we get a marriage license issued to us there? I'm so confused?

    #2 jenanmag

    • Newbie
    • 36 posts

      Posted 26 February 2008 - 08:02 PM

      You sent Chandlyn a copy of your notarized passport and your birth certifate. The paperwork is due 1 month before your wedding date. The address to mail it is right on the website. If you cannot find it let me know and I will get it for you. I actually just mailed my paperwork in. . .so as soon as I find out that it is all correct I will let you know. .

      #3 Birdie07

      • Sr. Member
      • 1,218 posts

        Posted 26 February 2008 - 09:02 PM

        Thats what the documents are for. She gets your marriage certificate ..you sign it at your wedding. Then a few months later you will get the official ones in the mail. I got mine 2 months later.

        0 user(s) are reading this topic

        0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users