BM dress and shoes for Carly's wedding

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
  • VIP Member
  • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:25 PM

As some of you may know, I'm in Carly's wedding in May. Here's our dress and I saw these shoes on Baker's website. I need help deciding what color to get. I was leaning toward the beige since it might match more clothes I have. I'm going to get them this weekend I think.

Click the image to open in full size.
    Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

#2 lucy106

lucy106
    • 2,880 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:28 PM

Holy crap! Those dresses rock and those shoes kick butt!! Very cool! I love the colored ones but I totally agree about being able to use the beige ones more often after the fact.

#3 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:30 PM

I definitely LOVE the orange ones, but I agree you will probably get more use out of the beige ones.

#4 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:31 PM

the beige all the way!

#5 Jacqueline

Jacqueline
          • VIP Member
          • 3,160 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lucy106
            Holy crap! Those dresses rock and those shoes kick butt!! Very cool! I love the colored ones but I totally agree about being able to use the beige ones more often after the fact.
            OH thanks! I feel like I found the perfect shoes for this dress, the fabric (from what I can tell) matches perfect! Both colors. I've been a BM many times but this is by far the best dress I ever had to wear! haha THANKS CARLYYY!

I'm wondering though about the sand with these shoes, I might get a cute pair of flats and wear them at the recept.

#6 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
            • VIP Member
            • 3,405 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:33 PM

Hello cute dress and shoes....I want them! I personally would go for the colored ones...but I'm all about the bold and different. Either way, can't go wrong...those dresses are too cute.

#7 DreaW

DreaW
              • Banned
              • 2,462 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:34 PM

i can;t c the pics, darn school....can't wait to c them at home

#8 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 18,759 posts

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:35 PM

I didn't know you were friends.

I do love that dress. It's better than any of the 6 BM dresses I've worn too.

I forgot to vote on the shoes. I like the ones with color. I think it's a color you can wear again.

#9 boscobel

boscobel
                  • VIP Member
                  • 24,213 posts

Like I told you before, the orange-y ones are def my faves. How frigging cute would they look with jeans! Or a sundress! And I like wearing colored shoes with various outfits, so I think they are a pretty neutral shade of orange that I would totally wear with just about anything. Except red or something clashy.

#10 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
                    • Moderators
                    • 25,218 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                    • LocationSeattle

Love the shoes, but I would go orange. They are just too cool! And you can wear them later as the bit of color in an outfit, not all matchy-matchy, but to pop!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users