Jump to content

Photo

Where did our tickers go?


  • Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • Sr. Member
  • 1,016 posts

    Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:30 PM

    My ticker is missing too. I NEED it to remind me how fast the time is approaching. Where oh where did my wedding day ticker go?

    #22 LCBride2007

    LCBride2007

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

      Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:33 PM

      Is mine there? Hello little ticker?

      #23 rodent

      rodent

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

        Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by melglnh2o
        My ticker is missing too. I NEED it to remind me how fast the time is approaching. Where oh where did my wedding day ticker go?
        Can I dog sit for you during your wedding? Everytime I see that picture I just want to pat him/her on the head and say "what a cute doggie." Labradoodle?

        #24 rodent

        rodent

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 18,759 posts

          Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnnR
          Is mine there? Hello little ticker?
          yeah, but its from a different website. it's just one website that seems to be messed up.

          #25 boscobel

          boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

            Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

            Yeah, mine is MIA too. Don't they know that otherwise we have no idea how many days it is until we are married! Geesh.

            #26 melglnh2o

            melglnh2o
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,016 posts

              Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:37 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Morgan
              Can I dog sit for you during your wedding? Everytime I see that picture I just want to pat him/her on the head and say "what a cute doggie." Labradoodle?
              You can dog sit her anytime you want. She is actually a toy poodle but we keep her hair really long so she doesn't look like your typical poodle. She just turned 6 months old and we haven't cut her hair yet, just trim ups around the eyes. I think it is getting to be that time. FI says that he can cut her hair but we will see about that!!

              Oooohhhh, my ticker is back. Hmmm.

              #27 rodent

              rodent

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

                Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:42 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by melglnh2o
                You can dog sit her anytime you want. She is actually a toy poodle but we keep her hair really long so she doesn't look like your typical poodle. She just turned 6 months old and we haven't cut her hair yet, just trim ups around the eyes. I think it is getting to be that time. FI says that he can cut her hair but we will see about that!!

                Oooohhhh, my ticker is back. Hmmm.
                I'm making a new ticker. Count down the days until I get to pet fluffy. Sorry, don't know her name so I nicknamed her fluffy.

                I miss having a dog so much. Just not the right time for one.

                #28 tlomlad

                tlomlad
                • Banned
                • 1,949 posts

                  Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:46 PM

                  i think mines gone too

                  #29 TammyWright

                  TammyWright

                    Admin & Owner

                  • Administrators
                  • 11,659 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

                  Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:51 PM

                  usually means that the site that is hosting it is having server probs...

                  Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

                   
                  Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                   
                  Awards and recognition: 
                  Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                  Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                  Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                  sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                  Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.


                  #30 ACDCDCAC

                  ACDCDCAC
                  • Moderators
                  • 25,218 posts
                  • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
                  • LocationSeattle

                  Posted 26 February 2008 - 04:56 PM

                  Oh no! Mines gone too Guess I'll have to go find a new one. I totally rely on it! Sad




                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users