Fresh Belgian Chocolate

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Cabo Wedding Coordinator

Cabo Wedding Coordinator
  • 231 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 02:10 PM

Hello Brides,

I´m posting some information of the best belgian chocolates (at least that´s what my mom said) jajaj she just came back from the states and she brought me a card she said these chocolates are great, and they can be maid in any shape and chocolate kind you like.

Lea Berghmans
    224 N Palm Canyon Dr
    Palm Springs Ca 92262
    tel 760 327 8474
    866 668 LEAS

Leas Chocolate

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 January 2007 - 02:51 PM

mmmm.....chocolate

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 KARLA

KARLA
    • 373 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 08:05 PM

Okay, so I'm obsessed with Belgian chocolate, I'll admit it!!

My sister lives in Brussels, so I go once a year.
      I went to the website and noticed that it was a Leonidas chocolatier.
      This is pretty good Belgian chocolate, I would say more of average to slightly above average quality. It is still superior to most chocolate I've tasted from other countries though, so still wonderful!

This is the "premium chocolatier" we always go to in Brussels, I believe they have a branch in NY city.
      Pierre Marcolini Chocolatier

#4 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
      • 5,248 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 08:03 PM

Oooh don't let Tammy M see this thread!!

-Glenda

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users