Sign in to follow this  
kristaphoto

New Photographer on the forum :)

Hello!

I found this forum on a blog out there somewhere in cyberspace. It seems to be a great resource and I'm excited to be part of it. I took the time to read the vendor rules, and I promise not to bug anyone :)

I live in Boston, but I love to travel. I've shot weddings and documentary work in Mexico, India, Sri Lanka, Belgium, Zimbabwe, and all over the US. I love love LOVE destination weddings!! If I were getting married, I would almost certainly do a destination wedding - it's just such a great way to really enjoy everything with so much less stress.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all!

Cheers!

Krista

Welcome Krista, this board has the coolest brides on it... watch out though, they really like to steal points. wink.gif

I just read the story on your blog about your new mac.... all I can say is "isn't God good" Thats a very cool story. Say, did you ever find out who it was?

Thanks for checking out the blog Nic! God IS so good! I never found out who the gift card was from, though I have a guess. But, I'm happy not to know - I can leave the credit with God.

And I'm thinking there's an automatic post up for all vendors reminding us of the rules :)

thanks everyone for the warm welcome!