• Please log in to reply
2758 replies to this topic

#2691 kim4483

kim4483
  • Site Supporter
  • 81 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 06:28 AM

Hi girls,

My wedding is in only 19 days!  It is on June 11th... is anyone else getting married around the same time?

-Kim

#2692 LawnWrangler

LawnWrangler
    • 13 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:04 AM

Hi Everyone & Congrats to the other brides! =)

I am pretty close to being able to say "I'm going to be a NOW Sapphire bride" still reviewing a couple last minute stuff.

Does any of you previous Sapphire brides have food photos from the wedding?  

Has anyone actually had a wedding on the gazebo?  I might only have a small group show up and it looks like most just set up a beach wedding ....

If anyone is looking for the 2012 pricing - Sandra from Sapphire sent them to me, so PM me and I'll send you the pdf.

Thanks!! 

Rachel

#2693 babestaaa

babestaaa
      • 212 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 08:03 AM

I officially booked my date. I'm excited :) Now... to find group rates and a cheaper violinist -they're charging $600 for 45minutes...but I really want my Canon D played amazingly. Don't really trust the ipod thing.

#2694 avong1228

avong1228
        • 384 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:03 PM

We wanted a violinist too but it is just too expensive. We did a CD of songs I burned and it worked perfectly and was free!

#2695 jystar13

jystar13
          • 185 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:48 AM

We also burned a cd of songs for the ceremony and it was perfect! i loved my ceremony music so we had both an ipod playlist and a burned cd in case something went wrong (i was paranoid).  the dj played it perfectly though! 

now sapphire riviera cancun - february 19, 2011 - 63 booked :)

#2696 babestaaa

babestaaa
            • 212 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

Hi ladies,

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately we wont have a dj for that time since our package only includes two hours. But do you know if we can use the sound equipment with a burned CD? Also, who takes care of the music? I hate seeing the big speakers by the stairs...i've caught them in some pictures when the bride walks down.

#2697 AmyG

AmyG
              • 189 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 04:45 PM

YAY!!!  Congrats on booking!  It's a great feeling knowing that your date is set and secure! 

Originally Posted by babestaaa 

I officially booked my date. I'm excited :) Now... to find group rates and a cheaper violinist -they're charging $600 for 45minutes...but I really want my Canon D played amazingly. Don't really trust the ipod thing.

#2698 ps31

ps31
                • 54 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 07:52 PM

That's a good question.  Does anyone know, do you have to pay extra to have sound system during the ceremony if you're paying for the DJ during the reception?   I'm assuming they probably charge you for that, but I don't know.

#2699 MNtoMX

MNtoMX
                  • 115 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

Is there a Sandra there also? My travel agent said that Sandra was previously a contact there. We have both emailed and nobody has resoponded! Makes me nervous...

#2700 MNtoMX

MNtoMX
                    • 115 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 04:39 PM

Originally Posted by MNtoMX 

Is there a Sandra there also? My travel agent said that Sandra was previously a contact there. We have both emailed and nobody has resoponded! Makes me nervous...

Originally Posted by maytai5dh2 

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this thread but I've been reading up on this for months. I'm currently at Now Sapphire for my site visit and thought everyone should know that Daniela is no longer here and her replacement is Ramon.

May

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users