Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Radolli View Post
Thanks girls! Yeah well we'll see how the formals go - We sent these out about a week and a half ago and already 15 people have booked - so I may be able to consider not sending invites!
You have done a great job, the effort is worth it! People love getting something a bit different.

You could just do something simple if you want to send out invitations, like a postcard or luggage tag, and put in a brochure of further information if you have it closer to the time. Have fun!

Melissa - They look fantastic! I LOVE the starfish - I can't believe it's just sandpaper!

Thanks Ladies! They certainly were a lot of work but well worth it!

I think for the formal invites if will be something like a postcard with a newsletter etc.

Thanks for all your great ideas!

Melissa - What kind of paper did you print the boarding passes on? Was it just a thicker regular paper? They are really creative - I second everything that has already been said! Thx.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliast View Post
Melissa - What kind of paper did you print the boarding passes on? Was it just a thicker regular paper? They are really creative - I second everything that has already been said! Thx.
I used thicker paper - it was thick card stock from Michaels which actually worked in my home printer... and thanks for all your kind words!

I was thinking about sending the boarding passes to everyone that booked a week before we leave. That would include the weekend schedule, wedding day timeline, contact information, and our thank you's... but I might say it for the OOT bags not sure...