Photo

Getting from Room to Ceremony location

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 nancylou7

nancylou7
  • 51 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:01 AM

Maybe the past ROR brides can help me out...does a trolley come pick you up when you are ready and bring you to the ceremony location or do you have to walk to it??

#2 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
    • 110 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:19 PM

Chandlyn will come and get you and your bridesmaids (if you have any) from your room. It's not too far of a walk...

#3 nancylou7

nancylou7
      • 51 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:28 PM

Thanks for the reply...is the beach ceremony out front of the jr suites. Me and bridesmaid are getting ready in my room (jr suite). I think that the guys are getting ready in one of the groomsmens rooms (oceanfront), is it going to be a far walk for them?

#4 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
        • 110 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:30 PM

The Beach Gazebo, and the beach arch is infront of the Jr Suites, you will be in the perfect location to walk down. The guys and your guests will actually meet chandlyn in the lobby 15 minutes before the ceremony and walk together. The lobby connects the Regular rooms w/ the Jr suite, so you should be good!

#5 nancylou7

nancylou7
          • 51 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

Thanks for your help

#6 christenew

christenew
            • 325 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JamaicaBride08
              The Beach Gazebo, and the beach arch is infront of the Jr Suites, you will be in the perfect location to walk down. The guys and your guests will actually meet chandlyn in the lobby 15 minutes before the ceremony and walk together. The lobby connects the Regular rooms w/ the Jr suite, so you should be good!
              Love the picture. My fiancee and I were looking at your pics and he stops. He says "look at this classy girl, drinking out of the bottle. I want a picture of you doing that". We love it! Off topic I know.

#7 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
              • 110 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:24 PM

lol...thanks! I like that picture too! It just adds a little outside the norm. funny thing is that it wasn't planned....someone came to fill my glass and I grabbed it... Go for it!!

#8 Birdie07

Birdie07
                • 1,218 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:38 PM

Hopefully you stay in JR suites. I didn't. I was at the building farthest away. Not only that b/c of the mass confusion Chandlyn didn't come get me. As I walked down to the lobby my hubby was there so I had to hide around the corner. Then I had to wait till they left and then walk down. But it wasn't that bad.

#9 nancylou7

nancylou7
                  • 51 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 10:04 AM

Yes I will in the jr suites to get ready...the closer the better for me. Everything will work itself out when we get there

#10 bobbi-francis

bobbi-francis
                    • 186 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 11:42 AM

what about the pond gazebo(if that's what it's called) My ceremony is at the gazebo on the grass...how far is this from the jr. suites?from pics i've seen it looks like a big open space....i dont want hubby to see me before i even walk down the friggin aisle!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users