• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2691 Chanti

Chanti
  • 310 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 11:01 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by poohshek
    Had to make up for drinking too much and pigging out over Memorial Day weekend. The thought of working out did not cross my mind.

So today I had a 50-minute cardiovascular session using the Jillian Michaels "Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism" DVD and hit heavier weights on shoulders afterwards. Of course I browsed through a few magazines in between reps.
    LOL that's awesome! I work on my Facebook Scrabble games between reps!

Did power yoga last night for 1.5 hours. Had so much energy!

This morning, got up at 6:10 to run 2 miles before work. Winnie, that would definitely be an extra motivation for me, knowing you're doing it too in Texas :-)

Tonight I have my second and final dress fitting! Will take pics again, just to see if I've looked like I've lost weight since my last fitting 3 weeks ago. Yay, I get to bring it home next week!!!!

Chantal

#2692 poohshek

poohshek
    • 1,456 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 07:31 PM

Worked chest muscles before the 30-minute Step Aerobics class today and finished off with 15-minute ABS.

Not able to get up early this morning because the nasty storm kept us up in the middle of the night. Will try again tomorrow morning.

#2693 Chanti

Chanti
      • 310 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:36 PM

Just finished my circuit training routine, then went for my second dress fitting. Silly me, forgot to get my shoes though! I need to call the shoe place and pick them up, then go try on the dress again :-)

#2694 Chanti

Chanti
        • 310 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:57 AM

Ran 2.2 miles this morning.
          Going to power yoga tonight.
          Seeing some progress on the weight loss since I started running in the morning, almost 2 lbs in 1 week gone!!!

#2695 Chanti

Chanti
          • 310 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 05:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chanti
            Seeing some progress on the weight loss since I started running in the morning, almost 2 lbs in 1 week gone!!!
            Scrap that, still working on the talk I'm giving tomorrow morning so no yoga for me tonight! My own fault for procrastinating all week :-(

#2696 poohshek

poohshek
            • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:40 PM

Excellent job!!! You are getting closer to your ultimate goal!!!

#2697 poohshek

poohshek
              • 1,456 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:22 PM

Went to "Total Body Pump" at lunch and returned for a 50-minute sweat shop with Jillian Michaels "Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism" DVD.

Taking the trainer's advice to increase more cardiovascular activity and hoping to bring the weight and body fat down. I am finding new motivation after weighing myself in the past few days.

#2698 ashey063009

ashey063009
                • 604 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 01:55 PM

Hey all, just had to poke in-- needed some motivation for a run tonight. I love this thread!!

#2699 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:03 PM

YES YOU CAN!!! Just DO IT!!!
                    Hey all, just had to poke in-- needed some motivation for a run tonight. I love this thread!!

#2700 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 08:04 PM

Pretty sore today but I DID make it to the gym and worked biceps (and then read some magazines), triceps (flipped through more magazines) and back (dreaded through that one).

Next time I should start with the bigger muscle groups first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users