Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#2681 Trice

Trice
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:39 AM

Wow Chanti you are so motivating. I had surgery on Thursday so I can't workout right now. I was able to walk around the block on Saturday. Seeing this I plan to do it again today. Keep up the good work!

#2682 Chanti

Chanti
    • 310 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Trice
      Wow Chanti you are so motivating. I had surgery on Thursday so I can't workout right now. I was able to walk around the block on Saturday. Seeing this I plan to do it again today. Keep up the good work!
      Wow, I'm impressed you were walking around the block 2 days after surgery. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

#2683 ashey063009

ashey063009
      • 604 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 05:52 PM

Jogged to the University and back-- don't know the Kms, but it's pretty far. Mojito's have a ton of sugar-- gotta make it work. lol

Trice, good on ya for keeping up some activity during your recovery. I'm sure you'll be back in tip-top shape soon.

#2684 Trice

Trice
        • 295 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 07:33 PM

Thanks for the well wishes. Just got back from my walk around the block with my hubby. Luckily I had robot assisted laparoscopic surgery so my recovery will not be as bad. Keep the motivation coming!

#2685 seaprincess

seaprincess
          • 753 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 09:32 PM

Did an hour of BodyPump today....and about 5 hrs worth of yard work and gardening over the weekend...I'm going to be sore tomorrow!
            Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#2686 Chanti

Chanti
            • 310 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:11 AM

Ran 2 miles this morning before work. Slowly getting used to this new routine! I'm thinking of keeping it up when we come home from the wedding.
              Will be doing power yoga tonight after work.

#2687 ashey063009

ashey063009
              • 604 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 01:14 PM

Vinyasa Flow and then off to Slowpitch! (yeah, yeah, I know it's not really exercise. lol)

#2688 seaprincess

seaprincess
                • 753 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 05:50 PM

An hour of yoga and took the puppy (and by puppy I mean full grown adult boxer, but he'll always be a baby to me) for a walk!
                  Lindsay and Jamie - January 28, 2009

#2689 poohshek

poohshek
                  • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:38 PM

Chantal, I will try to join you tomorrow morning in Texas if I go to bed at a decent time tonight.
                    Ran 2 miles this morning before work. Slowly getting used to this new routine! I'm thinking of keeping it up when we come home from the wedding.
                    Will be doing power yoga tonight after work.

#2690 poohshek

poohshek
                    • 1,456 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 10:41 PM

Had to make up for drinking too much and pigging out over Memorial Day weekend. The thought of working out did not cross my mind.

So today I had a 50-minute cardiovascular session using the Jillian Michaels "Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism" DVD and hit heavier weights on shoulders afterwards. Of course I browsed through a few magazines in between reps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users