Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

I work about 11 hours a day and it is SO hard to try to get up at 5AM (I leave at 6:30 so even that is cutting it close). And last night I was on conference calls for work until about 10 and I realized I ate a whole 10" pizza from the place my FH brought food home from. Ughhh It isn't like I don't have motivation- trying on dresses should be enough- it is just not enough hours in the day!!!

(AND, I probably shouldn't even add this, but I am a NASM certified personal trainer... who never gets to work out anymore. SO sad.)

I did my 60 minutes on the treadmill last night.

Today is my Zumba class at lunch (hopefully I will get some energy and stop feeling lightheaded). Tonight I want to do 30 minutes of something, btu I have no idea what. I might end up doing lawn/garden work though sad.gif

TheFurtureWagners - What about working out on your lunch hour? Is there a gym near your work? I am an accountant and work 6 days a week and crazy hours from January 1st to April 14th so I know how work can get in the way.

There is but I work for a very high powered law firm doing strategic business for them and trust me, I eat at my desk everyday and work through lunch. I thought of that too. How annoying is that?

Not to mention I work RIGHT on Boston Harbor, which is a beautiful place to spend lunchtime and yet never get to enjoy it. Annoyyyying.

Oh that sucks, I love going outside and enjoying the nice weather at lunch. I work in Center City Philadelphia and there are so many places to eat outside.

Hmm.... if you have your own office (with blinds) you can do those office workouts I have seen on the internet. I have a cubicle so I couldn't do something like that. I hope it isn't always like this!

Good luck!

LOL I used to have dumbells in my cube when I worked at my old job- I did all sorts of stuff.

And yes, unfortunately, it is always like this. :(

Such is the life at a top 30 law firm- they need to stay on top and are VERY demanding about it. I don't get paid nearly enough for this. lol And yet look what I spend half my day doing? Posting on here... very productive... (actually on a conference call right now, I LOVE that mute button! LOL)

Last night I ended up doing 30 minutes on my elliptical.

Today at lunch I did my kettleball class. Tonight might be more yoga. I’m just not sure how intense I will have it be.

Last night I went to another cardio class (60 minutes - x4 circuits) and boy am I feeling it in the legs and butt today! :)

No workout tonight as it is the monthly meetup for the Calgary brides on the BDW forum! Great excuse :)