Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohshek View Post
50-minute session with Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones". Yay!!!
ditto! That's exactly what I did today! I love Jillian!!

Yess!! 2nd day in a row for me (I know thats not major but its a start!) And Im on HCG and you dont have to work out on it. Just trying to make my bod that much more wedding ready!! woot woot!

Way to go Meagan! 2 days in a row is great!

What's HCG? or is it hCG? Like human chorionic gonadotropin in pregnancy? Is that incorporated into a diet? do tell...

good job lady!! I took the day off, writing a stupid paper all day that fried my brain & then indulged in too much wine. Not sure I'm working out today either as I have to get back to the paper. bad

An hour of spin plus a half hour of upper body weights and abs! I have set a schedule in order to be more consistent...hopefully it works once the snow starts! Its been almost a year since my wedding and I'm up 10lbs from my wedding day so I vow to lose that and some before next summer! Wish me luck!

YOU CAN DO IT!!! smile29.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaprincess View Post
An hour of spin plus a half hour of upper body weights and abs! I have set a schedule in order to be more consistent...hopefully it works once the snow starts! Its been almost a year since my wedding and I'm up 10lbs from my wedding day so I vow to lose that and some before next summer! Wish me luck!