Sign in to follow this  
destinationbride07

Have you exercised today?

Wow Chanti you are so motivating. I had surgery on Thursday so I can't workout right now. I was able to walk around the block on Saturday. Seeing this I plan to do it again today. Keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trice View Post
Wow Chanti you are so motivating. I had surgery on Thursday so I can't workout right now. I was able to walk around the block on Saturday. Seeing this I plan to do it again today. Keep up the good work!
Wow, I'm impressed you were walking around the block 2 days after surgery. Wishing you a speedy recovery!!!

Jogged to the University and back-- don't know the Kms, but it's pretty far. Mojito's have a ton of sugar-- gotta make it work. lol

Trice, good on ya for keeping up some activity during your recovery. I'm sure you'll be back in tip-top shape soon. muscle.gif

Thanks for the well wishes. Just got back from my walk around the block with my hubby. Luckily I had robot assisted laparoscopic surgery so my recovery will not be as bad. Keep the motivation coming!

Ran 2 miles this morning before work. Slowly getting used to this new routine! I'm thinking of keeping it up when we come home from the wedding.

Will be doing power yoga tonight after work.

Chantal, I will try to join you tomorrow morning in Texas if I go to bed at a decent time tonight. rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanti View Post
Ran 2 miles this morning before work. Slowly getting used to this new routine! I'm thinking of keeping it up when we come home from the wedding.

Will be doing power yoga tonight after work.

Had to make up for drinking too much and pigging out over Memorial Day weekend. The thought of working out did not cross my mind.

So today I had a 50-minute cardiovascular session using the Jillian Michaels "Banish Fat and Boost Metabolism" DVD and hit heavier weights on shoulders afterwards. Of course I browsed through a few magazines in between reps.