Photo

Sproullie Designs: Monograms, Boarding Passes, Passports, Pocketfolds, and more!

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#31 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:23 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Christine
    Morgan the two that Sarah posted on the first page for Ainsleigh and Jackson are for me, Ainsleigh is mine and Jackson Dennis is my nephew. I have seen baby monograms with the date but personally asked Sarah for no date because I wanted to use them for their baby books and also the one with the big A with Ainsleigh up the side of the A is going to be one of three framed monograms for her room. So no date for me...short story long...
    Very cute. I just checked them out on the front page. Totally makes sense not to have a date. I was thinking of it as a baby announcement that would have the date, weight & length.

My friend had a baby Monday & named her Ainsley Elizabeth. I hadn't heard that name until this week. Very pretty. I do like it with as leigh. My middle name is leigh so I'm partial to that spelling. This is the friend who's sunburn I photoshopped out of her wedding picture. Don't know why I'm telling you that, but I figured since I posted so many of her pictures on the forum people "know" her.

#32 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:28 PM

I wish you were going too Ann... poop. Well, next year you can come and bring Nuggett.

OK, I posted some on the first page and here are a few more from today.

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

#33 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 20 February 2008 - 09:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Morgan
      Very cute. I just checked them out on the front page. Totally makes sense not to have a date. I was thinking of it as a baby announcement that would have the date, weight & length.

My friend had a baby Monday & named her Ainsley Elizabeth. I hadn't heard that name until this week. Very pretty. I do like it with as leigh. My middle name is leigh so I'm partial to that spelling. This is the friend who's sunburn I photoshopped out of her wedding picture. Don't know why I'm telling you that, but I figured since I posted so many of her pictures on the forum people "know" her.
      oh my gosh that is the original middle name I was going to give her, how funny. I like it spelled with the leigh (obviously) but just to make it a little different and so that in case she ever wants a nick name she could go by leigh if she wanted to.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#34 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 10:27 PM

Thanks so much for this offer Sarah!

#35 lscilley

lscilley
        • 1,466 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:28 AM

Here is the monogram Sarah made me. I love it!
          Click the image to open in full size.

#36 Alesha4

Alesha4
          • 86 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:44 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lscilley
            Here is the monogram Sarah made me. I love it!
            Click the image to open in full size.
            Ooh! I like that one! Thanks Sarah for such a generous offer.

I can't wait to get started! Got to check with the FH first!

#37 pryzeless

pryzeless
            • 614 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 10:56 AM

I really like the one Sarah made for me. My FI likes it too which is pretty hard to do. Thanks again!

#38 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 11:55 AM

How cool! Love the orange/green palm tree one you posted.

But boo for me, no wedding or baby that needs a monogram. Perhaps a Mr. & Mrs. return address monogram? I could make it into a stamp...hmmmm....

#39 MelanieS

MelanieS
                • 820 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 12:34 PM

Wow, Sarah. Your logos are terrific. Thanks so much for sharing your talents with everyone.

#40 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
                  • 5,681 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 05:31 PM

Hi Sarah, I know you are busy but I need some help ordering some monograms from you when you have a chance. I see your color chart on your site and printed it out but the colors are off compared to my monitor or maybe its my eyes today LOL. My colors are turquoise/teal and beige/brown -which would be the right 2 colors to to pick?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users