Photo

Post your wedding Dress!!

• Please log in to reply
138 replies to this topic

#51 MISSCONVERSE

MISSCONVERSE
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 July 2006 - 04:19 PM

We are getting married May 25, 2007 but not until 6 pm. I'm hoping it cools down by then=)

#52 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:07 PM

i got married may 27th and the weather was perfect!!!

Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#53 NHPT

NHPT
    • 3,848 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 07:26 PM

we went to banana republic today in houston and got him the beautiful cooten/linen blend suit ON SALE!!! also got an amazing tie- also on sale- SO excited!!! Just wanted to share!

Nicole-NHPT

Dreams Resort

June 29, 2007

Wedding Site
      Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#54 Janet

Janet
      • VIP Member
      • 7,459 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 07:51 PM

that's great! the same thing happened to us - we saw the suit on sale and just bought it! it was one of the first wedding decisions we made, actually. boys are so easy sometimes!

Janet

AIM: jaynet03

Cabo Surf Hotel

#55 NHPT

NHPT
        • 3,848 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 08:01 PM

SO easy- what is going to be tricky is the groomsmen. his 3 brothers are his best men- but one brother is 6'7" and 315 lbs. and the other is 13 years old-haha- so imagine trying to coordinate that. there are SO many variations of khaki so we are going to have to try to figure something out because if i just let them buy whatever then it would look really mismatched.

Nicole-NHPT

Dreams Resort

June 29, 2007

Wedding Site
          Destination Wedding Cabo San Lucas (3-29-07) Proud Momma to Avery (3-21-08) and Gracyn (10-12-10)

#56 Janet

Janet
          • VIP Member
          • 7,459 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 08:07 PM

wow that is a challenge! it might be easiest to do it online at some store that has a wide range of sizes. We ended up choosing groomsmen khaki pants from Kohl's for like $25. They look just as nice as ones that would be twice as expensive. They also aren't wearing jackets, which helped make it easy.

Our challenge is that we have a groomswoman! I wanted her to look like she belonged on the boys side, so we found a khaki-colored linen dress. It's not a perfect match, but I think it will work.

Janet

Cabo Surf Hotel

#57 NHPT

NHPT
            • 3,848 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 11:49 PM

ooohh a groomswoman is a cool idea. we both have big families and are only having our siblings as best men or maids of honor. when is your wedding? how is planning going? gotten the dress yet?

Nicole-NHPT

Dreams Resort

June 29, 2007

Wedding Site

#58 Janet

Janet
              • VIP Member
              • 7,459 posts

Posted 15 July 2006 - 11:56 PM

the wedding is in 4 months! I haven't done much planning or work on it since I got back from the planning trip in June, so this weekend I am getting back into it. It's amazing how many little things there are to keep up with!

I did get the dress a few weeks ago and I looooove it. It shouldn't need many alterations, which is great!

It's crazy..I thought we would have 50 people, and right now we have 72 who say they are coming. I guess I'll believe it when I see their plane tickets though...it's so hard to get an accurate count.

How is your planning going? I guess you just passed the one year out mark! it will fly by, I swear...

Janet

Cabo Surf Hotel

#59 NHPT

NHPT
                • 3,848 posts

Posted 16 July 2006 - 12:01 AM

ahhhh 72- are you kidding!!! thats what i think may happen to us- everyone says they are coming now......but we will see- but we are only budgeting for 75 (and that is max budget) so if more come we are in trouble! yes planning is going good. the wedding still seems so far away that i sometimes feel crazy planning stuff now but am SO glad to get things already set up- like photog, cake person, etc. this board is SO helpful. how was the planning trip? i have never been to Cabo and am going down in Novemver for a planning trip. random question---- what type of invites are you doing?

Nicole-NHPT

Dreams Resort

June 29, 2007

Wedding Site

#60 MARKSBRAT

MARKSBRAT
                  • 34 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 03:22 PM

Tammy I just love your dress! It is beautiful... you look much better in it than the picture!!! : )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users