Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Post your wedding Dress!!

That. Is. GORGEOUS!!! I love it!!!! Congrats to you on finally getting your dream dress!!!

Originally Posted by lmadore View Post

Sorry Just realized that I posted the pic as attatchment, Here it is, I didnt take a picture of it when it was on me because it needs a lot of hemming :)larger_image.jpg

Your dress is beautiful!! I love the detail!

Originally Posted by lmadore View Post

Sorry Just realized that I posted the pic as attatchment, Here it is, I didnt take a picture of it when it was on me because it needs a lot of hemming :)larger_image.jpg

I am SO excited that I can FINALLY post here... I was sooo worried about dress shopping and finding something that suited a destination wedding but still was flattering and looked good on me and I FOUND IT!

front.jpgback.jpg

OMG!!! That's absolutely beautiful!  Congrats!

Originally Posted by stluciabound View Post

That. Is. GORGEOUS!!! I love it!!!! Congrats to you on finally getting your dream dress!!!

This is my dress! It's a Galina Signature from David's Bridal. I actually tried it on to see how the sizing would be for another one of their dresses and I fell in love. Purchased it for 80% off too :)

galina_signature_sv9563_wedding_dresses_16945_view1.jpg

SummerDawn love the way the fabric pools, veru flowy and pretty?  Is it at all heavy? My dress is pretty heavey, Im a lil worried about how hot its gonna be, But it will be worth it :)

This is beautiful! Who is the designer?

Originally Posted by SummerDawn View Post

I am SO excited that I can FINALLY post here... I was sooo worried about dress shopping and finding something that suited a destination wedding but still was flattering and looked good on me and I FOUND IT!

front.jpgback.jpg

Thanks !!! Im trying to find the same shoes she is wearing but i don't think its very comfortable!!!

Originally Posted by Aruba Bride View Post

Goddesslv4 - Your dresses are beautiful also!! The reception dress is so cute! You will have so much fun dancing in that!