Mammee Bay/Plantation Menu Cards

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Jamaica08bride

Jamaica08bride
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 05:40 PM

Hello Ladies,
    Is anyone planning on doing menu cards for their reception dinner at Mammee Bay or the Plantation? If so do you know if the menus change frequently? The last menu I saw was from a few months ago and I would hate to print out menu cards only to get there and realize that the menu has changed.

My reception dinner is at Mammee Bay but I figured this would apply to the Plantation brides as well.

#2 Spazz

Spazz
    • VIP Member
    • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:15 PM

As far as I know, the menu hasn't changed from when Chandlyn sent it to me last spring/summer.

#3 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
      • 802 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 03:16 PM

Does anyone know what there menu looks like. I want to customize the menu with our monogram, but I don't know if it will fit into their standard size menu?

#4 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
        • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by md_ocr
          Does anyone know what there menu looks like. I want to customize the menu with our monogram, but I don't know if it will fit into their standard size menu?
          Anybody know..........Jmhein, Chicago, Natasha, Mo, Calia, Jerseygirl, any former ROR bride

#5 jmhein

jmhein
          • 665 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 02:54 PM

Ummm... trying to think! Pretty sure it was regular 8.5 by 11 paper inserted into a leather bound menu...!?
            ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#6 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
            • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 03:06 PM

so i would be able to just print out the menu on regular paper and bring it to the plantation for them to insert? One sided- or 2 sided.......i know.......i'm a dork!! lol

#7 jmhein

jmhein
              • 665 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:39 PM

I think just one sided, but I really hope I'm giving you the correct info! And my reception was at Mammee Bay, I never did see a Plantation menu... sorry! Maybe some of the other ladies can recall. But honestly, there's really no need to do it!
                ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#8 PrecisePlans

PrecisePlans
                • 802 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:52 PM

thanks, but i wanted to include our Monogram at the top. Can any plantation brides chip in on this one?

#9 Jamaica08bride

Jamaica08bride
                  • 66 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:00 PM

My fiance created our menu cards. Basically he just put our logo on top and then the text of the menu below that. I found some blank ivory wedding invitation cards at Michael's and we printed it on those. We also bought colored cardstock to put behind it to give some color. I plan to just sit it on the plates and not even use the restaurant menus.

He did it on his computer so when he gets home I will post it.

#10 chicago88

chicago88
                    • 699 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:14 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by md_ocr
                      thanks, but i wanted to include our Monogram at the top. Can any plantation brides chip in on this one?
                      Our menu's came on an 8x11 sheet of paper. They were rolled up with a ribbon tied around it and put in everyone's glasses - it was really cute! There was no menu holder. I'm sure if you bring your menu's to your meeting with Chandlyn she can have this arranged for you.

Therese & Jay
                      Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica2.15.08
                      http://tickers.Ticke....1f03/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users