Posted 23 February 2008 - 04:24 PM

If you need to get rid of any more let me know... I will buy some

#33 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:18 AM

They came in this weekend & they are so cute! I stuck them on the lip balm tonight. I'll take a picture later. I need to go to sleep. My first aid kits make me smile every time I look at them. With stephanie's funny bandaid picture, the medicine packets & now pucker up. I never expected making first aid kits to be so much fun.

I'll mail the labels out tomorrow. I found it's easiest to cut them to the right size & then stick them on.

Pucker up!

#34 tlomlad

tlomlad
        • Banned
        • 1,949 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

sooooooo cute your guest will love them

#35 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,996 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 02:50 AM

Cute idea Morgan!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Morgan
            I just googled "free vistaprint lables" and learned its "label." That's a word I get wrong all the time. I can try to pass it off as a typo, but it was all over my post. If a mod sees this, do you mind fixing my spelling in the title?

Thanks!

I updated the first post with the finished LabEL. Now I just need to find a free deal.
            Done :) Actually, I had already changed it, then found this post. Sometimes I think that's my official mod duty- BDW spellcheck! lol I'm constantly changing titles, etc.. whenever I run into them.

#36 Yvette

Yvette
            • 510 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:25 PM

how did you make your label? i was trying to figure it out and finally gave up. i found a site that has personalized chapsticks, 100 for $44.00. not that i need that many, i only need half of them.

#37 Kat81

Kat81
              • VIP Member
              • 7,615 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:42 PM

Thanks again for those labels... they are even more amazing in person!

#38 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 06:45 PM

Thanks Morgan I received my labels yesterday. Can't wait to stick them on the lip balms.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#39 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:16 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Yvette
                    how did you make your label? i was trying to figure it out and finally gave up. i found a site that has personalized chapsticks, 100 for $44.00. not that i need that many, i only need half of them.
                    the 100 for $44 ones don't have spf. I really wanted SPF. Did I not upload the .jpg? I can upload it when I'm on my home computer. You can order them off vistaprint for less than $4 shipped. You get 140, which is why I split them up with people.

Glad you girls liked them in person. I also thought they were way cuter in person.

#40 MelanieS

MelanieS
                    • 820 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 07:20 PM

Thanks, Morgan. I was hoping you would upload the file so I could order some for my daughter. What are you making next

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users