They came in this weekend & they are so cute! I stuck them on the lip balm tonight. I'll take a picture later. I need to go to sleep. My first aid kits make me smile every time I look at them. With stephanie's funny bandaid picture, the medicine packets & now pucker up. I never expected making first aid kits to be so much fun.

I'll mail the labels out tomorrow. I found it's easiest to cut them to the right size & then stick them on.

Pucker up!

Cute idea Morgan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I just googled "free vistaprint lables" and learned its "label." That's a word I get wrong all the time. I can try to pass it off as a typo, but it was all over my post. If a mod sees this, do you mind fixing my spelling in the title?

Thanks!

I updated the first post with the finished LabEL. Now I just need to find a free deal.

Done :) Actually, I had already changed it, then found this post. Sometimes I think that's my official mod duty- BDW spellcheck! lol I'm constantly changing titles, etc.. whenever I run into them.

how did you make your label? i was trying to figure it out and finally gave up. i found a site that has personalized chapsticks, 100 for $44.00. not that i need that many, i only need half of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
how did you make your label? i was trying to figure it out and finally gave up. i found a site that has personalized chapsticks, 100 for $44.00. not that i need that many, i only need half of them.
the 100 for $44 ones don't have spf. I really wanted SPF. Did I not upload the .jpg? I can upload it when I'm on my home computer. You can order them off vistaprint for less than $4 shipped. You get 140, which is why I split them up with people.

Glad you girls liked them in person. I also thought they were way cuter in person.