• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#31 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 10,366 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:02 AM

Paula, you look absolutely beautiful! your dress your bouquet, everything turned out amazing!

#32 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:06 AM

Oh Paula~! You were breathtaking...everything was perfect. Your dress, your hair, the flowers, the BM dresses, everything coordinated beautifully! The colors in your pics are awesome- the orange dresses contrasted with the vivid blue of the ocean & sky. How wonderful!

We've missed you...it's great to see how well it all came together for you!

Congratulations!

#33 Spazz

Spazz
      • VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 08:23 AM

Paula, Congrats! You were a beautiful bride. I love your dress, flowers, everything.

#34 lscilley

lscilley
        • 1,466 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 10:41 AM

Great pictures everything looked perfect!

#35 Carolena7

Carolena7
          • 785 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:23 AM

Paula....you look beautiful!! The pictures are great!!

#36 cessyboston

cessyboston
            • VIP Member
            • 2,096 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:24 AM

wow...wow.. so beautiful i cant believe your married and back wow... congrats you looked so happy and beautiful...
              Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#37 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
              • Wedding Location:Napa, California
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:33 AM

what a perfectly beautiful day Paula. You two look great together and look so in love. I love all the colors and the pictures turned out so fantastic. Congrats again!
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#38 Jenn3878

Jenn3878
              • 5,681 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:35 AM

Welcome home Paula!! Congratulations! Everything looked amazing, especially the bride haha! Thanks for posting the pictures they came out great!!

#39 PaulaV

PaulaV
                • VIP Member
                • 2,813 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 11:38 AM

Thank you all for your nice comments :) It really was wonderful.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Morgan
                  You had a chair in your wedding colors. How'd you get that past customs.
                  Hehe! We got ready in my friend's room since she had a huge room and her family did not come with her.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by host
                  wow! paula you look gorgeous!! such a beautiful bride! i have to admit though i couldn't get past the pic of the chubby baby...soooo friggin cute.

i loved the pics at the end of you and your BM's...the dresses were so colorful and pics so vibrant!!!
                  He is so cute! He was my BM's baby.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by JHarwood2Be
                  Thanks for sharing, it looks like you had a perfect day. I especially like the Buckeye garter. I will have to show your pics to my DF. We both graduated from OSU. I am trying to talk him into Dreams.
                  Congratulations!!!
                  O-H...
                  We had never been there before and my FI almost crapped when he saw the location for the ceremony. He couldn't stop talking about how great everything was after the wedding.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by mauraw
                  We are getting married at Dreams Cancun next year. Your wedding pictures are beautiful. I am definitely going to look in to hiring the same photographer you had. Did you get the flowers from the resort or did you hire your own florist? I love them. Did you upgrade your cake or was it offered with the ultimate package?

You guys look great together and it looks like you had a wonderful time. Congrats!!!!
                  The flowers are from the florist the resort uses.
                  I was in the salon and Claudia and Daniela brought them to me to see and I immediately teared up.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starchild
                  Mija!!! These were like the most anticipated pics ever for me and you were as stunning as I thought you would be. Love the group shots and the kids too...so cute! And the starfish looks great in your beautiful bouquet. I'm glad you got the perfect wedding you deserve :o)
                  Muchas gracias Jamy! I could not have done it without you all!
                  Oh, and if I told you about all the yummy food I had ...
                  Let's just say I didn't hold back AND I had huevos con chorizo the morning of my wedding!

#40 Rachelle E.

Rachelle E.
                  • VIP Member
                  • 4,116 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 12:00 PM

Gorgeous girl!! You're a beautiful bride...and those pics are great! Everything looked amazing!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users