Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#951 rdhbride

rdhbride
  • 313 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:07 PM

congrats on the flowers tam!!! i didn't realize i needed to decide how to arrange the tables too! urghhhhhhh another thing added to the list!!!so many little things to think about!

#952 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
    • 876 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Tam
      I only have the new menus for the different packages I think.. I never inquired about the buffet menus because we are only having 34 people including us..
      I will check though, nope, I looked. I will let you know if I come across it though.
      What's your guest count at?
      Thx for checking Tamsssss lol.... we have 25 rooms book and about 57 people total as of now. But the the good news is after you told me you all had the option to get a free, I had my travel agent look into that for us and yep we qualify so they are drawing up the contract for us to go over and if everything looks good on the contract we will have a free stay and will help us with our increasing budget.
      Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#953 SSNM

SSNM
      • 675 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:55 AM

That's wonderful news! That should free up a nice chunk of change

#954 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
        • 876 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:51 AM

Thanks SSNM !

Good Morning Ladies

#955 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
          • 2,528 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:56 AM

Toya you must be pumped!! Ben and I also qualify for a free trip each, but only for the deluxe room, not the honeymoon suite. So we have to pay that, but having the free part cuts the cost by more than half... can't complain about that!!
            Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#956 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
            • 949 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 10:57 AM

tam/toya... what is the deal to get a free room?

as far as the beaches in PC go, i've heard they are some of the most beautiful anywhere!

#957 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
              • 876 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:13 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by nsbride2010
                Toya you must be pumped!! Ben and I also qualify for a free trip each, but only for the deluxe room, not the honeymoon suite. So we have to pay that, but having the free part cuts the cost by more than half... can't complain about that!!
                hmmm ok so see I don't I have all the details yet sooo if you get the free room its a deluxe and you have to pay to upgrade to a honeymoon suite ? Nat do you know exactly how that part works, I know I could wait til the TA explains it but I wanna know now lol......

#958 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                • 876 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:17 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ebredhawk
                  tam/toya... what is the deal to get a free room?

as far as the beaches in PC go, i've heard they are some of the most beautiful anywhere!
                  Hey E, I have heard this too, so the closer I get to the day the more excited I get and the more I feel confident about the choice and location I picked.

This is what I sent my TA about getting a free room

Option #1

Book five rooms, receive the sixth room free!

Plus, your group will receive a private check-in and welcome cocktail, 1 complimentary VIP room upgrade for every 10 rooms paid and $100 in resort coupons per person.

Option #2

Free credits. Free guest coupons. Free upgrades. Free meeting rooms. Free from Stress.

Reserve your group with a minimum of 50 room nights by October 31 at Dreams Resorts & Spas for an unforgettable bonus-packed group or incentive getaway.

Receive these exclusive extras:

One complimentary room for every 15 rooms paid daily based on double occupancy

$200 in resort coupons for each guest (some restrictions may apply)

No charge for meeting rooms
                  50% discount on set up fees
                  Free VIP upgrade to ocean view
                  Bottle of champagne & fruit basket upon arrival for VIPs
                  Meeting organizers/planners will receive a $250 meeting credit valid for future meetings held at resorts within the brand
                  Attrition penalties waived
                  Private check-in and check-out
                  Hospitality desk equipped with phone and easel
                  Group pre-registration
                  Group coordinator

I think we are getting our room based on Option #1 but I have to see what the contract says when that comes in .

#959 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                  • 949 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:29 AM

oh my gosh... thank you for letting me know!! i need to email my TA right now! i remember hearing (rather... reading!) you guys talk about getting free rooms some how, but i didn't think i'd have enough guests for it!

#960 Tam

Tam
                    • 551 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 12:24 PM

I don't remember being offered ANY of these options!! I just read this stuff to the FI and his first words were WTF! I need to go back and check our contract to see what else we get.. pretty sure we do get the free upgrades, but yippy, I would rather the free room...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users