Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4381 msvasq

msvasq
  • 99 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Carolina13 

July 18, 2013. What rates did you get Jessica?

Carolina, my date is for June 28th. these rates are based on 3 night stays:  Single Occup: $484  /   Double Occup: $395  / Triple Occup: $377

#4382 msvasq

msvasq
    • 99 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Tcruz21 

Im traveling from chicago too.  Im working with a TA. and per her I can bring one luggage free..if i choose to bring another its an extra 25.00 (if its under 50lbs)  Im doing alot of DIY stuff too now.  Not sure what I would have done w/o Pinterest and Etsy.  I was afraid to ship anything down.  If the myself and my future husband i thought if we both brought 2 the it would be 50 bucks.  Saves me the worry have the package getting stuck in customs.  Im not doing any package.  After doing the math...It would cost more to do a package then to just customizes it our self.  When is your wedding...Sorry im alittle behind on all the threads.  : )

Tcruz, where are you having your reception?? & what are you planning for decor?

:) :)  i love to see what everyone else is doing.  

#4383 msvasq

msvasq
      • 99 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Grace Torres 

I sent her a picture of what I want. she provided some pictures of past wedding centerpieces but I didn't like any of them. So i sent her a powerpoint presentation with exactly what I want my centerpieces to look like, my bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the corsages for the moms and the boutonni¨res for the men. The flowers are costing me a FORTUNE! =(

I have 20 TABLES! $240 per centerpiece alone... you can do the math and that doesnt include the other flowers I mentioned above.

Grace, ay ay ay -- i did the math   LOL  ... bless your heart woman!!!!   i'm going through the great flower debate -- so sorry for the million questions.

so when you sent her the ppt she said they can do it??? are they charging extra than the $240??  do you mind sending me the pictures she provided?? & did you ask for flowers that are not on their list?? i'm curious to know what the price difference would be than if i go with just roses you know.  my email is msvasq@gmail.com 

#4384 TeamMissick

TeamMissick
        • 15 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 03:36 PM

MsVasq!!!!

Thank you so much! Even tho I didn't really see "the dress", it makes me realize that I really do need to look at regular stores like Macy's, JCPenneys because they might have just what I want! I appreciate the link! :o)

#4385 Carolina13

Carolina13
          • 56 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:01 AM

Carolina, my date is for June 28th. these rates are based on 3 night stays:  Single Occup: $484  /   Double Occup: $395  / Triple Occup: $377

I really wanted to go with them because I don't have to give a deposit.

#4386 msvasq

msvasq
            • 99 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Carolina13 

I really wanted to go with them because I don't have to give a deposit.

she's reached out this past friday. 

#4387 Carolina13

Carolina13
              • 56 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by msvasq 

she's reached out this past friday. double check your email (@yahoo).  here is her info again just in case. & i emailed it to you as well :) :)

75 Route 4 East
                River Edge, NJ 07661

201-342-3850
                201-488-9295 (Fax)
                800-992-0509 
                LevineJ@libertytravel.com

I just want to thank you so much for helping me out with this. After going back and forth a million times from one TA to another, I finally decided to go with Liberty Travel. I did the math and Liberty Travel is much much cheaper. For those brides who are looking for a TA look no further. With Libery Travel my fiance and I are going to pay $1260 for 7 nights. Wright Travel is about $500 more for 7 nights.

Shop around girls before commiting, thats my advice to all :)

#4388 Carolina13

Carolina13
                • 56 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 06:08 PM

I meant $1660 for 7 night and save $100 not $500 :)

#4389 skyy

skyy
                  • 71 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:58 PM

Hey Carolina can u email me the rates LT gave u. I'm booking with them 2 I'm just curious 2 see how close our rates are. Congrats-2u@hotmail.com....... Anyone having their ceremony at the gazebo? Looking at the pictures only 24 chairs will fit. I'm thinking they must put more chairs going around the gazebo. I'm looking at, at least 40ppl. Has anyone thought about this?

#4390 sherylh

sherylh
                    • 51 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 08:48 PM

I'm having my reception at the gazebo and have been assured that it will accommodate my guests (I'm expecting about 50 people). Also I looked at some pictures and counted 48 plus chairs, so I don't think it should be an issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users