Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#4351 msvasq

msvasq
  • 99 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 06:21 AM

Originally Posted by msvasq 

for bridesmaids dresses check this out -- boards.weddingbee.com/topic/92-bridesmaid-dresses-for-55-or-less-in-alot-of-colors?replies=35

it has dresses under $100 & they are sorted by color. 

#4352 msvasq

msvasq
    • 99 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:02 AM

Any of you ladies know where I can find pictures the Oceana restaurant? 

#4353 sherylh

sherylh
      • 51 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 04:39 PM

Does anyone know what the price range for centerpieces are? I saw on one of the forms on facebook where someone mentioned they start at $150???! That seems really pricey... =/

#4354 erinn022

erinn022
        • 7 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

On the Wedding Information pdf that is on their website the only center piece that is listed on the price sheet is a tall glass vase with tropical flowers for $240.  The packages each come with 1 centerpiece for the bride & groom table.  Here's a link to the Wedding Guide: http://www.amresorts...dding-guide.pdf.

I have decided to make my own center pieces since I don't want to spend that much.  We have a small group so I spent under $25 for 3 tables of guests and the table with our "guest book".

#4355 Grace Torres

Grace Torres
          • 40 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by sherylh 

Does anyone know what the price range for centerpieces are? I saw on one of the forms on facebook where someone mentioned they start at $150???! That seems really pricey... =/

Hi Sherylh,

They do start at $150 unless someone has other information... My "Tall" centerpieces are $240 EACH!

#4356 Carolina13

Carolina13
            • 56 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

Jessica, I just voted for you!! A girl on facebook posted for ppl to please vote for her and I saw your pic and voted for you instead lol good luck!!

#4357 Carolina13

Carolina13
              • 56 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:51 PM

My wedding package include a cake for 10 ppl. Does anyone has a sample pic? or does anyone know how big it is? Thanks

#4358 msvasq

msvasq
                • 99 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:31 AM

Carolina!!! AAAAH!! Thank you!! I was going to post here too!!!!! :) :) 

LADIES!! Please help me out!!! 

We are one of the finalists for the free destination wedding package prize -- Ariel & Matt seem like such amazing people & we would love to win the grand prize!!!!

Vote (Jessica + Ulises) http://amwstudios.com/index.php/blog/ ---   for extra votes, vote on your computer, cellphone, tablet... wherever possible! :)       These couples are going crazy!  LOL i need to catch up!!!!!

#4359 msvasq

msvasq
                  • 99 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Carolina13 

Jessica, I just voted for you!! A girl on facebook posted for ppl to please vote for her and I saw your pic and voted for you instead lol good luck!!

YAYYAY!!!! Thank you hun!!!!! 

#4360 msvasq

msvasq
                    • 99 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Grace Torres 

Hi Sherylh,

They do start at $150 unless someone has other information... My "Tall" centerpieces are $240 EACH!

Grace, do you have a pic of the centerpiece???  how many tables will you have ... that just seems like soo much $$ :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users