• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#2031 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
  • 876 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:12 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by nsbride2010
    Toya I love that site! I can't get anything from it though since they don't ship to Canada bummer!!
    Nat if you need something I can send it you , cause they have alot of cute little destination things, so just let me know
    Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#2032 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
    • 876 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by melbeern
      Hi everyone.. our wedding is right around the corner..March 19th... we are nervous because not all the details are finalized.. but I've read that we finalize everything there.. maybe it's just cold feet??

We will post our review when we return...

Wishing you the best and have a wonderful time and enjoy every moment of your special day.

#2033 elenajustine

elenajustine
      • 34 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 09:51 PM

So I'm pretty braindead when it comes to decorations and everything so I thought you guys might be able to help. I purchased tulle today to make bows on the chairs. Is there anything that it needs to be used for? Also, is there anyway to know how much I need? I'm having 40 people at the wedding. Also, I'm doing the Ultimate package so does anyone know what exact decorations that includes? Thanks!

#2034 taratoons

taratoons
        • 123 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:05 AM

Hey guys,

I've been super absent lately, because the last week has been crazy hectic. Last Wednesday, we found out that the tour operator FI worked for was ceasing operations on the Friday. Worst of all, our wedding was booked through them too. So not only are we now planning a wedding on one income, but we also had to scramble to get all the guests rebooked. Luckily, we got enough seats on a plane, and the flights are booked, but the room rates are up in the air, whether DPC will keep the same ones or charge us more. So it's been quite stressful.

Elena, we bought tulle to decorate the first 2 pillars of the gazebo, so I'm not sure how much you'll have left over, but you may consider using it for something like that? We are doing the free package, so I can't help you with what the Ultimate Package includes.

Toya, how is the pre-wedding packet coming along?

#2035 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
          • 876 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

Hey Tara, I am still trying to figure exactly what I want in the pre travel packet, and what format I want to use, like booklet, brochure, folder etc..... so I am working on it thou lol.. so that's 1 step hahahaa

#2036 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
            • 2,528 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:25 PM

Hey Toya!

I will definitely keep that in mind, thank you for the offer! Oh and by the way, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the booklet! yahoo its awesome!
              Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#2037 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
              • 876 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 02:30 PM

Your welcome Nat, when she sent that to me I knew immediately I had to send that to my girls......

Now I just have to figure out how I want to do this travel guide/packet. I'm thinking of including the travel booklet, personlized luggage tags, and maybe a personalized pens or something. but I will be getting it together lol.....

#2038 Eliana

Eliana
                • 676 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:10 PM

Hi Toya! Thank you again for the booklet, it is awesome!!!!!! I love the idea of luggage tags included with it! are you sending them to your guests before they depart to DR? and if yes, are you sending them as soon as each guests book or to all of them together one or two months before

#2039 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
                  • 949 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:34 PM

has anyone heard from deyanira in the last week or so? i sent her an email last week about my deposit (since i don't think they ever took ours out) and then i sent a follow up yesterday and i still haven't heard from her. i'm hoping it's just because carolina had her baby and she's extra busy, but it would be nice to hear from her!

#2040 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
                    • 876 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 03:38 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by elifrigo
                      Hi Toya! Thank you again for the booklet, it is awesome!!!!!! I love the idea of luggage tags included with it! are you sending them to your guests before they depart to DR? and if yes, are you sending them as soon as each guests book or to all of them together one or two months before
                      I plan on sedning it 1 1/2 - 2 months before the trip to all my guest that are booked and paid in full.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users