• 949 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:39 PM

here's the thread for my BD shoot too:
    http://bestdestinati....-eyespy-45897/

#1932 Eliana

Eliana
    • 676 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 05:54 PM

Wow Erin, get centerpieces and AMAZING PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things will work for you and your FI regarding his daughter! you will have an amazing wedding!!!!!

I will love to have a BD shoot as well!!!!!!!!! any of the NJ/PA/NY brides that would like to find a photographer in the area and get them taken (so we can get a price discount) I'm game!!!!!!

#1933 JENISE

JENISE
      • 652 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:05 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by elifrigo
        Wow Erin, get centerpieces and AMAZING PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Things will work for you and your FI regarding his daughter! you will have an amazing wedding!!!!!

I will love to have a BD shoot as well!!!!!!!!! any of the NJ/PA/NY brides that would like to find a photographer in the area and get them taken (so we can get a price discount) I'm game!!!!!!

I'm in! I'm gonna look into it this weekend. You should do the same and then we'll get all our info together and make a decision. PM me your info. :)

#1934 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
        • 949 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 06:41 PM

you guys should look into kamilla harris... she is wonderful from what i have seen/heard and often does marathons for groups of girls!

#1935 lrdavis23

lrdavis23
          • 876 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 07:35 PM

Erin which site did you order the orchids from ? I am going to order those ASAP thats my whole flower concept lol......

Your pictures look great !
            Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

#1936 Tam

Tam
            • 551 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by JENISE
              Hey Tam - Did you use the resorts photographer? Did anyone? I'd like to see what kind of pictures he takes.

Are any of you doing a boudoir shoot? How do you even go about booking something like that? How much does it run?

Any info would be super helpful.

I swear, this site is like my newest guilty pleasure. Just can't get enough. Thank you all!
              No, we didn't. We had a friend take our pics, there's enough that turned out ok, and we're going to get a coffee table book made.. honestly though, I would get a professional IMO if I got to do it again. When I look at what we have, I realize there's a lot missing of people I wanted pics with.. even some with my parents etc. and you can't get that time back... not my photog's fault, just lack of experience.
              I still may do a boudoir shoot too as a surprise for my DH, but I want to get in better shape for it!!

#1937 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
              • 350 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:10 AM

Hey Ladies, so I finally figured out how to post pictures on here so I would love for you guys to check out our save the dates, so if you have some time check them out here...

http://bestdestinati....6/#post1183671

#1938 cristinimartini

cristinimartini
                • Banned
                • 546 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 10:48 AM

Jenise and Elifrigo...I'm in with you ladies on the BD shoot! I think it would be a fabulous surprise :-D

Do you think we can we coordinate something? Let me know how you'd like me to help!!

#1939 JENISE

JENISE
                  • 652 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:08 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by cristinimartini
                    Jenise and Elifrigo...I'm in with you ladies on the BD shoot! I think it would be a fabulous surprise :-D

Do you think we can we coordinate something? Let me know how you'd like me to help!!

Well, I think that we should look for something locally that has a reasonable price or a group rate. PM what you guys are willing to spend as I know my budget is limited since all my funds are already invested in the wedding.

I'm looking to do mine in the late summer though (gotta get in shape!)

PM any info you have and I'll start looking into some things. You do the same and then we'll share all the info and make a group decision.

Thanks ladies :)

Misty-your save the dates are super cute. I love them and your colors look great together.

Erin, thanks for the link to your BD thread. Your pictures look awesome. Love your tats!

#1940 Eliana

Eliana
                    • 676 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:26 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JENISE
                      Well, I think that we should look for something locally that has a reasonable price or a group rate. PM what you guys are willing to spend as I know my budget is limited since all my funds are already invested in the wedding.

I'm looking to do mine in the late summer though (gotta get in shape!)

PM any info you have and I'll start looking into some things. You do the same and then we'll share all the info and make a group decision.

Thanks ladies :)

Misty-your save the dates are super cute. I love them and your colors look great together.

Erin, thanks for the link to your BD thread. Your pictures look awesome. Love your tats!
                      Jenise, I just emailed you some info that I received from the photographer that Erin gave us. I also want to do it late summer to get in shape and be a bit tan...

Christine, PM me your email so I can send you what I sent Jenise...

I also would like to do a group rate to get a better price!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users