Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

• Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#1731 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
  • 949 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 06:31 PM

the wedding on the beach actually isn't free.. it's $300 sadly. the huppah with decorations is also $300, but if you just want it with the white fabric, then it's $150.

#1732 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
    • 2,528 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 02:11 PM

Erin got it right! Unfortunately...
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#1733 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 04:51 PM

Tam I have a question! How much were your Le Chateau shoes? When did you get them? I LOVE THEM :)

#1734 Tam

Tam
        • 551 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:16 PM

I sent you a PM back. I got them about 4 weeks ago. I think they were $70+tax. They come in black, pink and white?? can't remember now.
          I know they're still in the stores though!

#1735 Tam

Tam
          • 551 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

HEy Nat,
            Are you having people come to your legal ceremony?

What kind of AHR are you guys having? We need to start planning ours, and my DH wants a BBQ, but I want something more formal.. not reception, but cocktail/hor's deuvres classy, but not too much.. make sense And we really don't want to spend too much money...

#1736 Tam

Tam
            • 551 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 06:07 PM

Hey Misty and Toya!!! Are you snowed in? I heard there's lots of areas that have no power so I guess maybe you won't be able to read this... just keep thinking in a few more months you will be in sunny, hot Punta Cana!!

#1737 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
              • 350 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Tam
                Hey Misty and Toya!!! Are you snowed in? I heard there's lots of areas that have no power so I guess maybe you won't be able to read this... just keep thinking in a few more months you will be in sunny, hot Punta Cana!!
                Girl yes, we are snowed in and I went outside and it comes up to my waist, mind you I'm only 5'0, but that's still alot of gosh darn snow!! Lucky for me, our powerlines out here are underground so no power outages (crossing my fingers).

#1738 cogswellgray

cogswellgray
                • 330 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

When is our next bride coming baaackkk?!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha shes been gone forever!!

#1739 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:37 PM

Jocy decided to move in or something!! haha

Tam for our AHR in Halifax we are getting a venue for free (its like a banquet hall) donated by my uncle, the bartender will only cost us like $25 bucks, the DJ is giving us a discount so that's cheap too! We are going to get all of our family members (the women) to make some little finger foods and get m little cousins friends to serve them like a cocktail hour... haha we will pay them like $20 an hour or something, free money for 17 yr olds! Then we are having cupcakes (getting them from Superstore cheap) and a mini cake to cut, and then a big dance!

For our AHR in Montreal, it really is just a backyard BBQ. If my family wasn;t so big, I would have done the same thing here... so much easier!

#1740 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                    • 2,528 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:39 PM

so Tam get your hands on some contacts you have and call in favors is my advice! I'm getting a lot of stuff for free to borrow for decoration, and the stuff we are buying is cheapy cheapy AKA superstore cupcakes haha they are really good! You go thee about a week or two before you need them, tell them how many you need and what color icing you want and they will order them in for you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users