Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Punta Cana Brides


  • Please log in to reply
4752 replies to this topic

#1051 Jocy

Jocy
  • Jr. Member
  • 209 posts

    Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:27 PM

    one more thing...does anyone know what the little karma squares mean??

    #1052 nsbride2010

    nsbride2010
    • Sr. Member
    • 2,528 posts

      Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:31 PM

      I am considering having a family member or friend do it... dont feel like spending MORE money! haha
      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

      #1053 ebredhawk

      ebredhawk
      • Member
      • 949 posts

        Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:38 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by lrdavis23
        Thanks ladies I was on here like dang how do they have money in the bank lol.. I was saying to myself "do you win money"... LOL LOL LOL

        E was it expensive to make your BD book? thats the only thing I'm not sure of, the printing cost to make the book, I want it to be like a realt book ya know.

        none of us must be working today hahahaha I know I'm not I just don't feel like getting any work done
        i left for an hour (really just chatted with my client about swine flu and desserts!) and there's a whole new page!

        it was expensive since she designed it too, but worth it. there are a TON of websites you can do your own through too and they are very high quality. i get all of my prints from
        What a perfect way to spend the last hour of the day! :o)

        Are you ladies have your ceremony recorded on DVD?? I can't decided if i want to spend the $$ to have this done or not. But i'm also worried i don't - i get home...and wish i had a DVD!!!

        Too many decisions..
        i am trying to get my photog's friend who is a videographer to come with us. if we can't do that we may just have a wedding guest do it. i've heard from so many people that it's nice to be able to look back and see the whole ceremony. also it's really nice for guests who can't make it if you have an AHR or something too!

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jocy
        one more thing...does anyone know what the little karma squares mean??
        i think people can give you karma? like they can give you gifts? that's the only explanation i've come across so far.

        #1054 Jocy

        Jocy
        • Jr. Member
        • 209 posts

          Posted 05 November 2009 - 05:45 PM

          Ooo good point about being able to show people who were not able to make it. Hmmm....might just have to redo the budget for oh, i don't know...the 10 millionth time!!

          #1055 lrdavis23

          lrdavis23
          • Member
          • 876 posts

            Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:11 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Jocy
            What a perfect way to spend the last hour of the day! :o)

            Are you ladies have your ceremony recorded on DVD?? I can't decided if i want to spend the $$ to have this done or not. But i'm also worried i don't - i get home...and wish i had a DVD!!!

            Too many decisions..
            Hey Jocy, Yeh I am going to have mine recorded, I haven't decided if I want a professional or a family just yet, it will depend on how much money I have left lol...
            Married June 18, 2010 @ Dreams Punta Cana

            #1056 cogswellgray

            cogswellgray
            • Jr. Member
            • 330 posts

              Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:48 PM

              hey ebredhawk,
              Sounds like your getting married on the beach. Are you wearing heals on the beach??

              #1057 cogswellgray

              cogswellgray
              • Jr. Member
              • 330 posts

                Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:01 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jocy
                Ooo good point about being able to show people who were not able to make it. Hmmm....might just have to redo the budget for oh, i don't know...the 10 millionth time!!
                PAY FOR YOUR WEDDING DVD! I'M TELLING YOUR ITS AMAZING!
                My sister was married there last year and they did such a good job with the video. When I first watched it, the 1st minute of it made me cry!!! hahahah! They edit it really well and add music. Hers was by, Marvin Gaye: so in love with you.
                She said it was there when she got home! If your having a reception for the people who weren't able to come a video will help them feel like they were there! And make them jealous because they show all the scenerie too!

                Hope this helps!

                #1058 ebredhawk

                ebredhawk
                • Member
                • 949 posts

                  Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by cogswellgray
                  hey ebredhawk,
                  Sounds like your getting married on the beach. Are you wearing heals on the beach??
                  i'm not... i wasn't planning on wearing heals anyway actually, but i ended up fidning the perfect pair of fancy sandals. i didn't want to risk it since i think it would be pretty tricky in the sand. you could always have sandals for the ceremony and change into heels for the reception if you have your heart set on it!

                  #1059 cogswellgray

                  cogswellgray
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 330 posts

                    Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:53 PM

                    i cant find anyone whos getting married on the beach :-(
                    I should just ask Deyanira but yea, ill probly have to go barefoot. Thanks!

                    #1060 nsbride2010

                    nsbride2010
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 2,528 posts

                      Posted 05 November 2009 - 08:02 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ebredhawk
                      i'm not... i wasn't planning on wearing heals anyway actually, but i ended up fidning the perfect pair of fancy sandals. i didn't want to risk it since i think it would be pretty tricky in the sand. you could always have sandals for the ceremony and change into heels for the reception if you have your heart set on it!
                      I'm getting married on the beach too! Victorias Secret has some cute wedge sandals that are pretty cheap!
                      Cogswellgrey -You could always get some from Aldo or something of you wanted something more fancy. We were going to go barefoot, but we are thinking that the sand might be too hot... so we are doing flip flops! :)
                      Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users