LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdavis23 View Post
Hey Misty, whats up girlie ! any new planning happening ? I have 4 1/2 months to go and I'm sill in lazy mode lol.....
TOYA!!! Girl I can't believe we still haven't met in person yet, lol. I just got my save the dates sent. I am going to post them on here later this week, when I figure out how to change them form jpeg to bmp files. Other than that, I am just trying to decide on favors, decor, what I can and cannot bring, etc... How are you? I'm pretty sure you are just about done planning right, so you can chill for the next couple of months to the big day!

I'm putting a push on to get everything done that I can possibly do, so that I can relax and wait for the wedding to arrive... I don't want to be that bride that is freaking out about what is done and what's NOT done... haha

I totally feel you Nat. Once I get the invites sent and my RSVP #, it will be so easy to knock all this little stuff out like favors and OOT bags, so right now I am kinda sitting still and getting all of my stuff for the day. Next stop...ordering shoes (finally find the ones I want).

hey ashley! or any other october bride!

im making my invites and i was wondering when your planning on sending yours? or when u will set your RSVP?

I feel ya ladies! I have all these saved templates ready to print when its time! I'm usually such a procrasinator but i think this website shifted my gears a lil bit!

OMg those shoes are amazing! Good find!

I think im going with Victorias Secret convertible dress in diff colors so each BM can wear the dress however they feel more comfortable in. Which is pretty affordable and they can wear it again!