LadyCheese

Dreams Punta Cana Brides

hmmm i know for Delta and American airlines I could still bring my purse/bag and my dress, plus I will make Mike bring on a carry on for any other stuff we need to have with us.

Tam I am excited for you and its not even my wedding day lol.....

Only 5 months to go for me I'm starting to get excited again lol....

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR JANUARY BRIDES!!!! bestttt of luckkk to all of you!!!! If you need any last minuteee helpppp with planning or spanish translations (of any kinds, even if it is calling a florist in DR) LET ME KNOW!!!!!

By the way, I'm a certified wedding planner by Marriott Int. and my current job (Senior Event Planner) for the last three years is mainly planning weddings!!!! so if any of you need anything, let me know! my personal email: eli_miguel@live.com, and my work email: eliana.frigo@marriott.com

Congratsss agaiinnn to our Januaryyyy Brides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps: do you guys have a website set up for your weddingshuh.gif??

I totally forgot to say that my flowers came today!!! Mostly what I expected... I will try to post pics too, but I am having a lot of difficulty with it... might just post a bunch of word attachments...

Also, sent my ring back yesterday to be reset as they didn't get it right the first time... hope they do this time!

Tam I am flying Sunwing! I did last time I went down south and it was fantastic!! Except they are real sticky about the weight restrictions... eep.

I'm putting the travel restriction info in my pre-Dominican info booklet I'm mailing out about a month before the wedding, and it will be up to date as of then. I will put in it to check on sunwing's website (and any connectors to our departure city) for new restrictions.

You must be getting soooooo excited!!

Erin I'm concerned too, cause I need to bring more on the plane than just my wedding dress... haha

posting whore!! wink.gif I had my ring reset because they screwed up the first time, but we just dropped it off yesterday.. I only got my real ring at xmas... got to pick out my own and have it made... thought I was pretty clear on what I wanted, but obviously not.. this time I printed a picture and everything... will be very ticked off if they mess up again.

I think im going to upgrade with sunwing to get the extra weight allowance... am worrying about that.. I do have the luxury of my friend's two little girls sharing one suitcase too and I asked her if we could use the other one of the kids so that should help too but you never know...

soooo many little details to plan out still .... not enough time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrdavis23 View Post
hmmm i know for Delta and American airlines I could still bring my purse/bag and my dress, plus I will make Mike bring on a carry on for any other stuff we need to have with us.

Tam I am excited for you and its not even my wedding day lol.....

Only 5 months to go for me I'm starting to get excited again lol....
Crazy isn't it... seems like so long ago that I had 6 months left and now here it almost is! Feeling panicked a bit like I'm forgetting a major detail...

Yours will be here before you know it too!