Starfish Invitations

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

• 97 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by Nrvsbride
    I still can't believe how great they look! Are the colors used in your invitation your wedding colors or did you just pick red b/c you like it? I think the red is great. And thanks for posting the website, I was able to get a better look. Although I must say I like your invites better!

The colors of my invites (burnt orange and tan) are not my wedding colors (wine and creams). I actually ordered the burgundy/wine color for the paper and didn't like it as much as the burnt orange. I figured it didn't really matter if it all matched as long as it looked good!

#22 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 07:22 PM

Gosh I didn't even realize they were burnt orange. For some reason I thought they were red. Maybe I was thinking of red b/c the inspiration one was red. I love, love, love orange, especially for beach weddings. I think it's fun that you didn't a different color for your invitation than your wedding colors. I always wondered if it was okay to do that, or if people would think I was weird for not matching. LOL.

#23 amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 08:19 PM

They look great Valerie! Are the (3)starfish on the invites real or did you print these? Its hard to tell from the picture?

#24 VALERIE

• 97 posts

Posted 28 December 2006 - 02:06 AM

The starfish are real. I ordered online from Oriental Trading - Mini Natural Sugar Starfish (Box of 500 for $11.95).

The biggest problem I had was sorting through the boxes to find the best ones to use. I plan to use the extras on the tables at the reception.

#25 nolacruiser6

• 229 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

I agree I like the ones you did better then the inspiration, BRAVO!

#26 SparksFly

• 219 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:37 PM

Awesome job!

#27 MissJali

• 935 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:49 AM

very nice!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users