Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:12 PM
If you recall, this was the inspiration for the invites (and also another way to make them). FYI - She was charging just over $8 per invite!
Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:27 PM
Posted 22 December 2006 - 07:58 PM
Here is what mine ended up looking like!
Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:00 PM
Good work! You've got to be proud of the outcome. I would be!
Our Caletas Wedding Slideshow (by Leigh Miller)
Our Caletas Wedding Video
Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:05 PM
Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:14 PM
(1) Paper - I used Discount Wedding Invitations, Vellum Paper, Vellum Envelopes, Card Stock Source - Paperandmore.com and paid right around $16 per pack, which has 100 sheets. I was able to get 2 invitations per sheet of the orange, 2 invitations per sheet of the brown, and 3 invitations on the white. Plus inserts, of course.
(2) Paper Crimper - You can find these at craft stores. It gives the wavy/beachy feel to the cards. I found mine on ebay for right around $20.
(3) Ribbon - I found this ribbon on ebay (Elton Bridal). It was $3.29 for 10 yards. It's called Natural Sinamay Ribbon, and you can choose your width.
(4) Starfish - Package of 500 for $11.95 from Party supplies, crafts, party decorations, toys: Oriental Trading
(5) Printing costs (I printed myself)
(6) Glue! I used glue sticks for the paper and tacky craft glue to secure the starfish.
(7) Envelopes - I found greeting card size envelopes from Staples. You just need to find the size that will fit a 1/2 sheet of paper. I can't remember for sure, but I think they were around $12 for 100 envelopes.
(8 Stamps, of course!
(9) and I already had a paper cutter (found at all craft stores)
Let me know if anyone needs further instruction or has questions!!! I have all the sizes that I used, but you could sure change it up to fit what you like!
Posted 22 December 2006 - 08:44 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users