Photo

Eyelash Extensions *post ALL info here*

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#71 caroline

caroline
  • 697 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 03:56 PM

I don't know the first thing about them.

If I were to go that route on the wedding day, does anyone have any suggestions as to 'tried and tested?'

How did they hold up in the heat & humidity? Would the make-up personnel at the salon likely put them on?

Thanks!

#72 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
    • Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:04 PM

hi caroline!
    if you do a search in the top right corner of your screen, you will see that this subject has already been discussed extensively!

you'll get lots of info :)

Fake Eyelashes Discussion

#73 caroline

caroline
    • 697 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:06 PM

D'oh... thanks Abbie

#74 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
      • Moderators
      • 25,218 posts
      • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
      • LocationSeattle

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:11 PM

no prob, i figure you've probably got more important things going on in your head right now 24 days! wow!

#75 caroline

caroline
      • 697 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 04:37 PM

I am seriously losing the plot! I'm all over the place! Ordered and paid for the BMs shoes, only to have one of them tell me that they can't wear the 4" heels... so I'll have to return them and was on the hunt for other shoes today - I think I got that sorted.

The BMs gifts arrived from Tiffany & Co yesterday and are too bloody short! They have to go back and be extended! I need to stay calm.

Still, you're suggestion just had me book myself an appointment for some eyelash extensions! And placed an order with Sephora for the Dior Diorshow waterproof mascara! (as back-up, just in case)

#76 wahmsuzanne

wahmsuzanne
        • 131 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:43 PM

Has anyone who's still on here done the eyelash extensions? If so ... please let me know how it went

#77 boscobel

boscobel
          • VIP Member
          • 24,213 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 05:59 PM

Have you tried the search function? I am pretty sure there are quite a few threads about this subject. I know that i got eyelash extensions and gave a review with pics and everything...

Here's a thread - http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t25040

Also, this thread has lots of info, it was alraedy reference in the beginning of this thread though, so if you read the entire thread, you should've already seen it - http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t11073

#78 sabatini

sabatini
            • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:34 AM

Can you wear fake eyelashes....in hot humidity? I am getting married in Mexico and want to put ones from the drug store or a BETTER brand that someone can recommend. I am not going to get the ones that last weeks.

Any suggestions; has anyone wore fake eyelashes and did they stay on in the hot heat?

#79 sabatini

sabatini
              • 6 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:36 AM

Hi Everyone,

Can you wear fake eyelashes....in hot humidity? I am getting married in Mexico and want to put ones from the drug store or a BETTER brand that someone can recommend. I am not going to get the ones that last weeks.

Any suggestions; has anyone wore fake eyelashes and did they stay on in the hot heat?

**** I already read the thread with fake eyelashes but doesn't mention if they are durable or if anyone (from experience) wore them at a beach wedding. Thanks

#80 boscobel

boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:49 AM

I am merging this into the fake eyelashes thread since there is no need to have more than one thread on the same subject and that makes it easier for brides to do a search and get ALL the information in one result.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users