Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

obagi before and after pics

i may check into that! i just started today a weekly series of microderms and beta hydroxy facials. i hope it works. all this shooting out in the sun is killing me. i always wear sunscreen but still id like for these dark spots to go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessicanparti View Post
How much is this obagi? Can I get more details, PLEASE!!! The Proactiv does not work! Could you personal message me--I get lost..
it is about $200-300 for the whole system and it lasts a long time...like i still have 1/2 my stuff left. it really helped with my acne but most of all, helped even out my skin and get rid of acne scars.

Eek, the 2 weeks of redness and peeling sound scary! Tammy, did you use one of the plastic surgeons they recommend off of the website? Did you go get a consultation somewhere first? I'm really not sure I can afford 2k right now unfortunately since I have other health expenses to take care of first - health before beauty, right wink.gif But I have 9 months until our wedding so hopefully I can find something that will work for me by then.

It is so impressive that you didn't even need foundation on your wedding day!!

Btw, I have very fair, sensitive skin with freckles - I wonder if this would be too harsh for me??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeLynne View Post
Eek, the 2 weeks of redness and peeling sound scary! Tammy, did you use one of the plastic surgeons they recommend off of the website? Did you go get a consultation somewhere first? I'm really not sure I can afford 2k right now unfortunately since I have other health expenses to take care of first - health before beauty, right wink.gif But I have 9 months until our wedding so hopefully I can find something that will work for me by then.

It is so impressive that you didn't even need foundation on your wedding day!!

Btw, I have very fair, sensitive skin with freckles - I wonder if this would be too harsh for me??
honestly, i think it is alot cheaper now because when i did it, it was newer.

the first 2 weeks i looked liked a monster...seriously my whole fae would peel in one ginat piece of skin...but my skin looked soooo awesome after it was done...like new, perfect baby skin.

after i am done having babies i am going to do obagi again. i have this derm that sells is for alot less...i think their site is heavenlyskin.com

let me check my emails.

I love Dr.Obagi, the Nu-derm skin care line is great I would recommend it to everyone. I'm sitting in bed now having just gotten the Blue peel from him 2 days ago. Jaime there were many girls in the office that had fair skin with freckles, I think you would do fine. I have really sensitive skin.

I went today and had my first peel in a set of 6 and I bought the C-Rx kit. I do not tend to breakout but I have some fine lines and sunspots and when I go in the sun I get freckle patches...yuck! (they use to be cute) So I will let you know how I make out.