Photo

I think I may have found the DRESS

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#31 EDYTA

EDYTA
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:38 PM

Sherri - I don't know if the above post was for me u wrote Terry but that's my FI's name Im Edyta, he he

I will post my dress Jan 16 as that is the day that im going for my first fitting, YAY!!!

#32 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 03:47 PM

All of your dresses are beautiful Sherri! I can't wait to see what you decide on!

#33 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
      • 631 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:00 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by EDYTA
        Sherri - I don't know if the above post was for me u wrote Terry but that's my FI's name Im Edyta, he he

I will post my dress Jan 16 as that is the day that im going for my first fitting, YAY!!!
        sorry about that!

that was for you...kewl cant wait to see EDYTA

#34 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
        • 631 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 04:00 PM

Christa I like that Dessy Dress! **adding to my list** thanks !

#35 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
          • 631 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 12:29 PM

Ok girls I did not go Friday....I am going this friday...my cousin did not have a sitter and we had no car seat...but we are going friday with baby in tow...i trust his 7 month old opinion lol lol

#36 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 01:05 PM

Ok, if he screams or spits up - the dress is a no. Anything else, it's a yes! Good luck, and let us know how it goes!

#37 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
              • 631 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 03:15 PM

lol lol....well he is not going after all...his grandma is going to watch him...he is teething so he is not in a good mood i hate to see babies cry

#38 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 04:05 PM

that will probably make for a more relaxing dress shopping session. i do love babies, but they can definitely distract from what you're trying to do!

#39 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
                  • 631 posts

Posted 30 December 2006 - 12:16 PM

Hey Everyone...Update: I went dress shopping yesterday...and it was not a good day....the place i had the appt with DID NOT have the dresses i wanted after they told me they did...well the lady on the phone said they did...the lady i worked with was really helpful and she did have a similiar dress by davinci...looked good but I dont want that dress...she says she will call me when they do come in....so i went to 4 other places all over this dang on city and suburbs and tried on 1 other dress...YES 1 other....got home at 8pm..left at 10 am!

Today I am calling some places who also have large selection of other dresses..but I am calling first b.c. they are in the western burbs and i dont want to make a trip that will not be worth it...

I was frustrated yesterday but I am feeling better today...I am starting to get worried...I was so mad yesterday that I did not look at other dresses...probably wrong on my part.....today is a new day and I am going to take a diff approach to this.....

#40 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                    • 11,659 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 30 December 2006 - 02:54 PM

dress shopping can be so frustrating...it is like why doesnt every shop carry every dress...it would make life so much easier...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
                    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users