Photo

Trouble posting pictures, please help!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:53 PM

OK, I am really losing my mind here. I cannot get my pictures to post whe I put the addy in the attachment thingy. All I get is a big red X after I hit preview. WTH am I doing wrong? I don't want you girls to have to go to another site to look at them.

For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:56 PM

Use Photobucket and copy and past the URL into your threads.

#3 Lizzy

Lizzy
      • 501 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:55 AM

Tammy, thanks, but I have done that. It doesn't work for me! Shit!! I wanted to show everyone the reception photos from Ana y Jose.
        For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

#4 Alyssa

Alyssa
        • 11,793 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:00 AM

lizzy when you are copying the code from photobucket use the IMG code - and when you paste it don't backspace or erase or change any of the code. try it with 1 photo and i'll see if i can help you

#5 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
          • 1,798 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:07 PM

Lizzy,
            so after you load the photo on to photobucket.com it should look like this
            Click the image to open in full size.
            Hilight the area that I have in yellow, copy that code and just slap it in your post. That is it--you don't have to do anything more..

#6 Lizzy

Lizzy
            • 501 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:22 AM

OK ladies, I will try again tomorrow. Right now I am sick again and just need to get some beddy-bye sleep in. Thank you very much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users