Sign in to follow this  
JCH

Issues with spring breakers?

Just curious is any brides out there that got married or will be getting married at the end of Feb had any issues with spring break at any of the resorts...I know that March will probably be the bulk of it but ya never know about the end of Feb either.....we haven't decided on a location for the ceremony/reception, but I'm mostly concerned about some of our guests in the event that the hotel we book for their stay in Cabo will most likely be an all inclusive

Thanks...I don't mind being around it but we always have the thought of our guests on our minds and want to make sure that they enjoy their experience...I think I have to remember that we can't please everyone!

Our wedding date is March 20th, the thursday before Easter and I am SURE we will be down there with a lot of spring breakers! I'm not too worried

I think you will barely even notice as early as the end of Feb.

My wedding is during spring break- at least for most of the NW schools. I did this on purpose though- most of my family is in the school system so it was convenient for them BUT more expensive for everyone else. I think you will be ok. I haven't heard of a spring break in Feb.

I know some places say in their rules/regs that they do not allow large groups of spring break age kids. I have seen the wording and of course now I cant find the exact wording to post it before but my gfriends and I are going on a trip at the end of March and we specifically picked this Riu because it stated no spring breakers.