Bridesmaid Gifts

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#71 adales

adales
  • Site Supporter
  • 545 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

I have 5 girls also so I am sure that I can manage to spend $50 there ;)

#72 jamie0820

jamie0820
    • 183 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:54 AM

Those are cute!  I want one!

#73 adales

adales
      • Site Supporter
      • 545 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:30 PM

I ordered and received my totes and make up bags and I love them.  I think I may use this company for the OOT bags also!

Originally Posted by lilLAblonde 

I just got the beach bags and makeup bags and they are SUPER CUTE!! Quality is great, especially for the super cheap price. I definitly recommend ordering from them.

#74 alykay

alykay
        • Site Supporter
        • 77 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:32 AM

Hi can you tell me where u ordered the make up bags and coverups from? thx.

#75 alykay

alykay
          • Site Supporter
          • 77 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:33 AM

Hi can you tell me where u ordered ur make up bags and totes from??thx

#76 lilLAblonde

lilLAblonde
            • 31 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:55 PM

The bags makeup bags and totes are from www.wholesaleaccessorymarket.com. Super cute and super cheap. You may have to spend a minimum of $50.00 though. I have five bridesmaids and got five of each with shipping for that.
              March 10, 2011 in Bucerias, Mexico!

#77 tross84

tross84
              • Banned
              • 151 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:46 AM

great ideas!

#78 STAC8228

STAC8228
                • 155 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 08:53 AM

your bm will be very happy, & such a thoughful gift for you MOH

#79 carrierae

carrierae
                  • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:36 AM

31aIVdsrQxL.jpgpassport1.jpgwetbag.jpgtowel chair cover.JPGbag1.jpgbag2.jpg

My wedding colors were fuschia, orange, and green so I tried to keep my gifts in that theme.

I only have 3 bridemaids, so luckily gifts were too expensive (thank you amazon). I got the Nalgene water bottled discounted for like $8. Their passport covers are actually pink. I only paid $8 for them. The orange thing is a "wet bag". Its a waterproof bag so you can toss in all of your wet bikinis/clothes without ruining your bag. Those were $8 as well. All three from Amazon. I got the striped towel chair covers from Bed Bath and Beyond for $20 each. I was sooo mad! I bought mine at target. It was solid pink (but no inflatable pillow) and I loved it. It folded into a beach tote. It had so many pockets and tied down to my chair. I bought it from Kmart. I bought one to test it out...when I went back to buy them they were on sale at 1/2 price but they were out of stock!!! booo. The last thing I got them was actually a last minute gift. My mom and grandma wanted to help for the wedding. We talked about doing tote bags. I've seen the same ones on Etsy and the lady was selling them for $135 each! My grandma is making them with matching luggage tags and the Bridesmaid's names on the bags. I really like how they came out. I like loud and fun colors. I'm just going to put all of the goodies into their tote and use the tote as a bag. I might find some local candy and give that to them as well.

#80 carrierae

carrierae
                    • 19 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 08:38 AM

Sorry...I was exhausted when I wrote that. I meant to say "luckily they weren't expensive" not they were expensive. Also, my first towel cover came from KMart...I don't know why I wrote Target...I guess target was just in my head at the time :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users