Photo

Bridesmaid Gifts

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#11 leharris5

leharris5
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:32 AM

wow ladies, great ideas, keep them coming!

I think I am like some of you; you ask these women to be apart of your wedding, though most of the time, the BM pays for their own dress, plane ticket, hotel stay, gifts and do BM duties! It makes brides feel as though we have to overload them with gifts.

If I didn't have six girls, I love have loved to spend more on them. Particularly, Tiffany's has their sterling silver stud earrings for $90. If I didn't have six girls, that would definitely be a BM gift!
    Latoya & Joseph
    Rockhouse Hotel
    September 20, 2008MY WEDDING SLIDESHOW: http://www.sungoldph.../Latoya-Joseph/

#12 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 12:58 PM

My favorite BM gift I've ever received was a photo album the bride made of funny pictures of us together with sayings on the side clipped from magazines. We had so much fun looking at each others photoalbums at the rehersal dinner.
      Click the image to open in full size.

#13 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:37 PM

Morgan that was a great figt you receive. I would love that as a gift. Your friends are as creative as you are!!!
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#14 Dbld78

Dbld78
        • Banned
        • 665 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:13 PM

since we are having a halloween wedding and i am giving my girls pumpkin scented creme and body wash, as well as the "alyce" crocs, a monogramed bag, a chenile wrap, and a 5x7 picture frame. since i am a photographer i am also doing a high end fashion shoot of the girls and i'm having a make up artist and stylist for their hair.... and that i think should be enough. oh and i forgot....i am giving them all a vacation for a week....groomsmen too.

#15 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
          • 1,260 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 04:12 PM

My bridesmaids will be getting everything in the OOT bags plus:
            I paid for their dresses, I'm getting or making barefoot sandals, jewelry for the ceremony, a terry cloth swimsuit cover-up with thier monogram or nickname embroidered, and then I'm either going to cover their costs for Dunns River excursion or get mani/pedi before we leave home. I offered to get thier make-up done at the hotel salon but they all want to do thier own.
            See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#16 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dbld78
              since we are having a halloween wedding and i am giving my girls pumpkin scented creme and body wash, as well as the "alyce" crocs, a monogramed bag, a chenile wrap, and a 5x7 picture frame. since i am a photographer i am also doing a high end fashion shoot of the girls and i'm having a make up artist and stylist for their hair.... and that i think should be enough. oh and i forgot....i am giving them all a vacation for a week....groomsmen too.
              That fashion shoot sounds like so much fun. What a great gift!
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#17 flygirl

flygirl
              • 263 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 12:06 AM

I found really cute little coach wristlets at an outlet for $39. Thought it would be functional for going out to the bars instead of lugging a whole purse, and come on - who doesn't love coach!

#18 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

Hey gals - I just ordered these robes from Target.com - they are on sale for $13.99 - I only have 3 BM's so it wasn't pricey at all! But I figured they will get tons of use out of them at the Resort! By the pool, lounging around the hotel room, I even got one for myself!!

#19 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 05:21 PM

Each BM is getting an embroidered beach bag, a pashmina, Philosophy bath/shower gel, City Lips Lip Plumper lipstick/lip gloss, flip flops, earrings for the ceremony, a shower poof and a few other little things in the bags, along with a picture frame and card.

#20 leharris5

leharris5
                    • 53 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 11:51 AM

OMG! I think i will get those for my BMs. I might even get them monogrammed with their names! Great idea Betsy!
                      Latoya & Joseph
                      Rockhouse Hotel
                      September 20, 2008MY WEDDING SLIDESHOW: http://www.sungoldph.../Latoya-Joseph/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users