• 18,759 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:46 PM

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t13439

or this

#12 h&a

h&a
    • 321 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:50 PM

You could also look into Vincent, the associate photographer with Matt and Sol. He is not as expensive and they all edit the photos together at the end... I'm using them for my wedding and they've been great to work with so far. I saw a lot of Vincent's work before I decided on him and he is great! PM me if you want any details!

#13 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:18 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Mandy
      I have spent hours searching. This forum is so overwhelming, and some of the info is a little outdated. Rather than spend my entire week searching for each one, I thought I'd try a post to see if anyone else could help me out with info, or maybe point me to the threads I've missed.
      this forum has only been here for just over a year so how can the information on reviews be outdated....prices may have changed but i do not see how the other information can be outdated.

use it!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#14 dinogomez.com

dinogomez.com
      • 5,705 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:25 PM

Good luck finding a photographer!

d!no

#15 Mandy

Mandy
        • 514 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 08:46 PM

Thanks so much for all your help! I've been checking all the websites you've pointed me to, and it's helping cross some off the list (and add others as well!). If you have other samples, I'd still be happy to look at those too!

#16 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
          • 466 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:01 PM

Try typing in words like "Photographer" or "Wedding Review" in the Search engine. There is a lot of information out there... you really do need to do your own research. There is simply too much for one person to do a compelation list for you.

One already exists on DW photogs.

#17 Mandy

Mandy
            • 514 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

Oh, I'm not asking anyone to do the research for me! I've been doing that and have subscribed to most of those threads so I can keep going back and checking them. That's how I've gotten the photographers that I've already listed.

#18 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:18 PM

ya someone told me there are like 40 photographars registered on here. so this is a useful place to find photographers and read reviews and learn more about them

#19 DreaW

DreaW
                • Banned
                • 2,462 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 09:59 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Mandy
                  Thanks so much for all your help! I've been checking all the websites you've pointed me to, and it's helping cross some off the list (and add others as well!). If you have other samples, I'd still be happy to look at those too!
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by host
                  this forum has only been here for just over a year so how can the information on reviews be outdated....prices may have changed but i do not see how the other information can be outdated.

use it!
                  Ditto on what Tammy and others have suggested...there is tons of info on here and the forum has is not very old, a baby actually. All the info on here is updated and if not you could contact those photographers to find out or pm members who have recently worked with them.

#20 MelanieS

MelanieS
                  • 820 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:26 PM

I just got an email from the resort today confirming the policy of $500 or 3 nights stay to bring your own photographer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users