Photo

Married or going to be married at Grand Palladium Punta Cana?

• Please log in to reply
2856 replies to this topic

#2801 Gene Martin

Gene Martin
  • 17 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 03:58 AM

Hi Amanda, I forwarded my communication with Georges to your email :)

#2802 Bride2B1130

Bride2B1130
    • 48 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

Thanks for the advice on the steaming. I've decided NOT to have my dress steamed - it will be just fine the way it arrives!! I'm too nervous to have it handled and potentially ruined so that won't happen!

#2803 ISADENIS05

ISADENIS05
      • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 10:19 AM

Hi,

I come from Gatineau and I was wondering if it`s possible to give me the name of your photographer and is it possible to send me picture of your wedding, we are getting married in febuary 2014.

thanks for your time and maby I will have more questionsssss!!!!

Isabelle

#2804 Jenn963

Jenn963
        • 200 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hello GPPC brides! Does anyone know roughly how long the aisle is at the gazebo?? I need to know for my aisle runner. Please let me know! I don't need exact measurements. Just an estimate. I asked Carolina and she said 13m or Posted Image42 feet. But that seems WAY too long to be true. I don't think she understands that I only want the runner to be as long as the guest seating up until the bottom of the stairs. I've attached a pic with a diagram of what the measurement I want.

#2805 Gene Martin

Gene Martin
          • 17 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Hi Jenn963, the thing is that you don't start walking from where your arrow is, you start farther, it's a good walk and if Carolina said 13 meters, it makes complete sense.  See my pics... it should give you an idea

#2806 Jenn963

Jenn963
            • 200 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 01:58 PM

Hi GeneMartin! Yes I understand that u walk that whole path but I'm only looking to lay out the aisle runner from the light posts (which I can see are just ahead of you in your last picture) to the bottom of the steps up to the gazebo. So that's the measurement (approx) I'm looking for. Thanks so much n congrats!

#2807 jenmheadrick

jenmheadrick
              • 40 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:34 PM

I sent you a PM :)

#2808 Jenn963

Jenn963
                • 200 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by jenmheadrick 

I sent you a PM :)

thanks a bunch!! :)

#2809 Jenn963

Jenn963
                  • 200 posts

Posted 16 August 2013 - 07:44 AM

Has anyone used pastor York or any pastor at the GPPC?? If so, did the hotel charge you any "vendor fee" for this? did you go through the hotel or email the pastor directly?? And how much (if you don't mind sayin) did you pay for their ceremony services?

Please let me know :) thank you so much!

#2810 Jenn963

Jenn963
                    • 200 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:48 AM

how many of you past brides booked your hair /make up at the spa BEFORE your wedding (as in, before you even flew to Punta Cana)??  I know they say to book in advance...and there's that 50% deposit...but I am just wondering if the spa is REALLY THAT busy.....I want to risk it and just book the appointment once we get to the hotel or a day after we land but i also don't wanna be left without my hair done or make up....I just don't feel comfortable with sending money so early on....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users